Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » abandoned (OPEN)

Luna (played by ThunderWolf12)

Luna looked around for the backpack she had brought with her. She pulled out a Beretta 92FS (The same type of gun Selene, from UnderWorld uses.) and stood up, limping to be beside Angalo. She pointed the gun towards the woods, waiting for the hunters to appear. "I'm fine.", she says, firing at the hunters.
Angalo (played by Ambrosia)

Angel turned back into human form "FOX WATCH OUT!" he threw the water dagger right past her face. A hunter fell flat on the floor. He changed to his elemental wind wolf form as 4 more hunters circled him. one of them shot his back leg with an arrow "Dammit, CROSSWINDS" Angel spun in a 360 degrees right turn which conjured up a ball of really strong crosswinds that made the other arrows miss and fly else where, he quickly changed to his elemental lightning form and shot out strong lightning hitting the 4 hunters circling him. "Watch out more hunter!" There were sounds of snapping twigs and ruffling in the woods

Luna shot down three hunters before she was shot in the side. "Son of a bitch!", she said, firing at the other hunters.
Fox Sanada (played by BluePoison)

Fox's eyes started to glow."Enough.Fist from hell!" She slammed all the orbs on the ground,making a huge demon fist come from the orbs and slam down on any hunters.The fist turned to blue fire as she distroyed the rest.

She fell to the ground, both of her hands covering her bullet wound. She pulled her hands away from her side. They were covered in blood.

Angel ran to her side kneeling down, his leg was covered in blood but angel always worried about friends first "Shit! Fox, Luna's bleeding bad" Angel held his hand over her, water like ripples ran down his tattoo. Water seemed to come from his hand and over her wounds "this may hurt a little" one by one the bullets were pulled out of her wounds by the water and slowed the bleeding "fox! I don't have healing powers, all I can do is slow the bleeding"

She winced and gritted her teeth as he pulled out the bullet. She knew she could've died if Angel or Fox woulfn't have been there. She held back tears. This was the worst pain she had ever expirienced in her life.

Fox moved him out of the way and pulled the bullet out and healed her quickly.Fox wasn't all that bright and happy as she sat in the grass and everything around her would glow.

"Thanks.", Luna gave a half smile to Fox, then layed on her back, looking up toward the sky.

Angel sat leaning back also staring at the stars, they always put him in a trance, their simplicity and beauty made him lose himself in them. His headphones played a song called 'Both Of Us by B.O.B ft Taylor Swift'. "Don't you wish that life was as simple as a star?" he asked as a soft smile appeared on his face, still staring at the sky

Fox stood up with her lantern and started walking.Her head held down.

Angel saw her stand up and walk, he followed after her "Where are you going?, i know i was harsh on you at the start, but i know now that i can trust you" he smiled as he placed a friendly hand on her shoulder.

" Yeah I do.", she also smiled as she said this to Angel. She stood and said, "Mind if I come with you guys?", she asked, knowing she had no where else to go.

Fox sighed and turned to them."You may spend a night at the Dojo for now. Its safe,It has many rooms,and I great training area." She continued to walk,her eyes and head down. She only natrually felt worthless in everyday possible way so she only stuck to her duties and always showed no joy,for she had none to show.

"Thanks.", she said, wondering where she would go after tonight. She figured she would come back to the woods and go back to the river. That's where she usually stayed. She walked up a little further and went into her wolf form.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » abandoned (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus