Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » abandoned (OPEN)

Angalo (played by Ambrosia)

"I'm sorry i just met you, For all i know i'm walking into a trap" his eyes were terrifying as his arrow tattoo turned red and flames started to come from the tattoo out line. "I'll follow but any funny business then a burning sensation is the last thing you're going to feel"
Fox Sanada (played by BluePoison)

She stopped and looked at him."I don't blame you for not trusting a woman you just met,but my job is to keep everyone safe...not hurt." She turned into a white fox with black tipped ears,holding the lantern in her mouth and starting to walk.

Never trusted,Hm.....I have gotten use to it.
Luna (played by ThunderWolf12)

She growled, switching back to human form. She nodded to Angel, struggling to her feet and following. She was lagging behind pretty far.

Fox stopped and tapped her tail againts the ground.The other foxes stopped and turned into two handsome men.They went back to her and began to help her.

Angel looked back at Luna "Are you okay, do you need help?" Angel wanted to help her but Hana was in his arms. He slowed down until he was walking the same pace as Luna and snapped at one of the fox men "Only one of you can help her, the other backs off" he wasn't at all happy. Flames from the arrow Tattoo on his arm Made it easier to see at the back as the lantern made it easier to see at the front

They soon came upon a free field that was covered in flowers.Fox turned into her human form and held her blue lantern up.The light from it became great as more light surrounded the area."Here we are." Fox held her hand out as she made the flowers light up a path.

I hope it is good enough.

"here hold Her" Angel handed Hana to a fox guy. Angel stood at the end of the path. The arrow on his arm turned a dark green, He held his arms out placing his palms together, then slowly parted them. As he did so the ground opened up to perfect rectangle. He took Hana and placed her inside but before he did anything he placed two coins on both of her eyelids. He slowly brought his palms together closing up the Rectangle and then changed to his Elemental Earth wolf form, Angel barked and a Blossom tree sprouted from the ground besides the grave "Rest in peace" he whispered. A soft breeze blew.

Fox was amazed as she held up her lantern again the whole area started to glow gold symbolizing a golden heart.Fox looked down and snapped as the two fox males ran off.Fox's lantern turned to a golden flute as she played a tradition Japanese song of salvation.

Luna, also amazed, went to stand by Angel. The small arrow tattoo on her forearm turned blue as she ran her fingers through her bangs in an attempt to fix them, her tattoo now visible to Angel.

Angel caught a glimpse of her tattoo as he shifted into human form "Where did you get that?" Angel's Tattoo was there since the day he was born. His whole clan of Elemental wolves were killed so he was the only one left. "Mine is natural, it changes colours when i change elemental forms but how did you get that arrow?" His tank top made it easier to see the tattoo

She looke at his, "MIne was natural, but I don't think I'm elemental. But I have only been a werewolf for a few weeks so I'm not sure." she says, holding her arm face up. She huffed as her bangs fell back over her eyes. The tattoo turned red as she huffed and she tried to fix them again.

Angel Chuckled before lightly sweeping her bangs over her right eye "you look more beautiful like that" He smiled and walked over to fox "I'm sorry for my behaviour but i have every right to be cautious, i have been betrayed too many times" the whole time he stood by her facing the opposite way and looking straight ahead

Luna lightly blushed,"Thank you.", she smiles. She limps over to Fox, standing in front of her

Fox's eyes were sad as she picked up a fake smile." It's alright...I'm use to it.No one ever does trust the Gardian of life,nature,and good.Its always that way."Her lantern appears again as she holds it in her pale hands.Her eyes a sweet honeysuckle color.She rose her lantern as a flower appears in everyone's hands."Now please remember no on shall ever be left behind or forgotten.Its the worst pain anyone can feel."

Angel nodded and turned to face Hana's grave and whispered something in Hungarian "lehet a természet elemeivel védelme és őrködjön feletted az örök álom" it meant may the Elements of nature protect and watch over you in your eternal slumber. He walked into the darkness until all that was visible was the Dim glow of the arrow on his arm.

She nodded to Fox, the arrow on her arm turned a pale green color as she got dizzy. She sank to the ground and called after Angel, "Angel, where are you going?"

She blew out the light in her lantern and was looking around,being unsettled.She scenced more then three living bodies or any foxes."Something is coming." Her orange kimono turned into an orange skirt and black shirt.Her lantern turning into an orb as more orb like objects appear around her.Her left fox ear slightly twitched at a sound.

"HUNTERS! GET BACK" Angel held out his left arm trying to shield both fox and Luna, The arrow on his arm had a luminous glow as the arrow had water like ripples on it's outlines. A small spiral of water formed in his hand taking the shape of a dagger. "Get ready to fight"

"Only guard Luna.She needs it.She is still a bit injured." Fox was mostly a loner as she saw the hunters coming.One shot a gun as it when through her shoulder but she started to walk towards them anyway.The orbs were turning red as she did.

"WATER BARRIER!" Angel had summoned a water barrier that blocked any incoming fire around Luna, He charged at one of the hunters in his elemental Water wolf form. A bullet was fired at him , Angel evaded it lunging out towards the hunter and Ripping his neck with his Fangs. "NEXT!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » abandoned (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus