Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cold Hearted Feeling [OPEN]

Miyuki (played anonymously)

"Home?NATURE IS MY HOME!" She takes out a bubble wand."And you think I was kidding about THE BUBBLES!"
Renji Lieberch (played by Brenflakes) Topic Starter

Renji "ah so your a childish drunk how disappointing"

"I try not to be a seductive drunk because I always wake up naked." She snickers and sits on his lap,dropping the bubble wand.

Renji gave a cold look at her "Hm is that so?"

"Yep!" She licked his cheek and fell back,being too drunk to sit up herself.

Renji wiped his cheek with his hand "so strange" he watched her fall back and just sat there leting her rest on his lap he placed his chin on his hand ,resting his chin on the palm of his hand

"Thank you Renj-..." She had fallen asleep with her cheeks really red.

Renji looked at Miyuki and sighed "really strange" he slowly got up being cautious about waking her up.As he got up he grabbed a blanket and placed it on Miyuki.He then walked in to his bedroom,removed his shirt and layed down and drifted to sleep.

She had curled up into a ball and slept peacfully.When she woke up she had a major headache and put the blankets over her head.

Renji woke up early, Sitting at his desk doing work

She stood up and fell hard on th floor."Ouch..." She rubbed her back."Damn Sake making me feel like shit."

Renji heard a big thud he then got up from his desk laughing "Haha I told you that you would regret it" his expression shortly turned back to a cold glare.

"Oh shut up!" she rubbed her head and crawled back on the couch.She closed her eyes."God,now my ass hurts..."

Renji "that's good to know" he walked to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee

She searched around her clothes and found a small container of Budweiser.Sure she was sweet,but she had a drinking problem.

Renji looked back at her "are you really considering on drinking again?"

"Maaaaybe..." She took the top off and sat up slightly grinning with glee,slowly putting it to her lips.

Renji "does anyone else know this side of you?" He siping from his coffee mug.

She closed her eyes again."No...mostly because no one knows me but you." She finished the drink and found a dagger and opened the handle,there being Sake inside.

Renji sighs as he watched her reach for another sake.He then placed his coffee on the table and went to his room grabbing a shirt,putting it back on.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cold Hearted Feeling [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus