why do things always happen this way
but I now understand
no one gets me
what I need
what I want
people can't you see
I'm a person in need
hear my plea...........

Renji sighs as he began to read a poem awaiting to be published with his permission.When the poem ended he just gave a slight glare "What a needy person can't they see that i honestly don't care about there problems" He grabbed a stamp and slammed it down on the paper leaving markings that say "Declined" He then searched around his desk looking for more papers.He found no more work "Guess that's the last one" He sighed with irritation "And the worst.If they honestly want to complain about there problems,try being a demon and having a shitty job publishing stupid poems and to top it off everyone calls you a cold hearted monster" He ran his fingers through his hair "Hm I guess its true" He then gathered his things and walked down the sidewalk,enjoying the cool night breeze.
Luna was walking in the street of the beatiful night. She looked up at the sky and smiled, she loved the feeling of the wind lightly hitting her face. She simply sighed, seeing that she couldn't fly for awhile because of an arrowhead being logded in her left wing. She couldn't remove it from some spell that kept her wing form healing over it but also kept it form getting worse, let alone from her touching it. She stuffed her hands in her jean's pockets, not caring for the day.
Miyuki (played anonymously)

A young lady would always enjoy the night and loved to listen to poems.Her blonde hair blowing in the breeze of the night.She heard footsteps againts the cold hard pavement and noticed someone.She stepped In front of him and smiled."Excuse me but may I have your opinion on something?" She put her hand to her mouth and looked with sweet innocent blue eyes.Her voice just as sweet.She wore a black skirt and a white top,with a small ruby necklace.She blinked a few times as well making her even cuter.
Renji Lieberch (played by Brenflakes) Topic Starter

Renji was suddenly approached by a young girl asking for his opinion on something.Her blue eyes looked straight up at him,acting quit emotionless he just simple looked at her with his usual cold glare "Not interested" He continued walking,putting his hands in his pockets.

She looked down and sighs."Alright,mister...I'm sorry for bothering you.I only wanted your opinion on a poem I was gonna send to a publisher...but it's probably bad." She sat down on the curb and sighed.She was lonely and had no one to call friend,but no matter how life treated her,she would always be nice.

Renji Stopped,he was irritated.Damn kid making him feel bad.He sighed and began to walk back in her direction and sat down next to her on the curb. "Fine fine let me hear it"

She smiled and began to speak.

" It's a free verse so sorry if it's bad.

Looked at funny as if a creature,
Deprived and criticized,
Not one human can understand,
The thin crimson lining between good and evil,
Stares and names,
Always the same,
But no one will understand.

Thought to be evil but is oddly good,
Dropped in hell but came from heaven...
Can anyone understand a crimson lining?"

She knew it wasn't as good as it could have been but oh well.She felt worthless anyway.

Renji reached into his pocket and grabbed a cigarette and lite it,listening to her poem when the poem ended he took another drag from his cigarette. "it's not bad you could have a chance at what ever your goal is with this poem" He stood up and threw the cigarette on the ground,stepping on it he began to walk away.

"Thank you!" She looked down and then stood up and started to run after him."Uh,what's your name,mister?" She followed with happy eyes. Her hair blowing as she quickly pulled it up into a ponytail,using a spare ribbon.
Darth Lane (played by ThunderWolf12)

Darth walked along down the street, his hands in his pockets. He looked up at the beautiful night sky, loving the breeze. His wings were tucked in, trying not to attract attention. He had been an angel, then a fallen angel and now, an angel of darkness. He wondered if there was anyone like him around this city. He pulled his hands out of his blue jeans for a minute, looking around.

Renji looked at her from the corner of his eye. "Renji, Renji Lieberch" His eyes were on her intensly,he was looking at her hair blowing in the wind,Her Blue eyes looked so joyfull.He then snapped out of it looking forward again.

She smiled lightly and started to skip."That's a nice name.My name is Miyuki,but you can call me Yuki." She giggled,having a happy feeling around her.
Luna had walked into an alley, her wings getting on her neavers. They kept pusling, like a heartbeat, begging to be free. She wanted to go flying but she knew better than to have someone see. She sat down in the darkness of the alley as sh realsed her wings. They were sleak black ones, it almost looked like they were made from the night sky. "Sometimes wings can be such a bother."

Darth walked into an alley, seeing a girl with wings. He knew he could be seen with wings now. He took off his jacket, letting it hang in his hand. He walks up to her, "Hi."

Renji continued walking,still having his cold glare.He watched Miyuki skip then he looked up at the sky.
Luna looked up at the guy, surprised to see another angel of any kind. Usually her first though was to run away, since nowadays almost every angel she found wanted to kill her. "Hola" She had a Spanish accent, but only whent she spoke Spanish.

Miyuki tripped and fell in front of Renji and slightly Hurt her arm.

"I'm sorry if I startled you, but I just havent seen any other angels in forever.", his wings pulsed slowly, causing a little wind. "I'm Darth, Darth Lane.", he said, holding out his hand to her.
Luna shook Darth's hand and nodded. "I can't seem to have one day without another angel trying to kill me." She sighed, a soft bell like ringing noise coming out of her mouth. "I'm Luna Nanada."

Renji saw Miyuki trip he kneeled down next to her and reached out his hand to help her up " you ok Yuki?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cold Hearted Feeling [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus