Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cold Hearted Feeling [OPEN]

Miyuki (played anonymously)

She nodded,her arm stinging a bit but she still hopped up with joy in her eyes.She rubbed her arm a bit then let it bleed,paying no mind to it. "I'm fine!"
Darth Lane (played by ThunderWolf12)

"Well, usually I'm the one killing but I wouldn't dare hurt you, believe me.", he says, releasing her hand. He looked up and noticed the arrowhead lodged in her wing. "Do you need help with that?", he asked, pointing to the arrowhead.
Renji Lieberch (played by Brenflakes) Topic Starter

Renji looked at her arm and sighed "How can you be fine your arm is injured" He gently grabbed her arm and examined it. "I have stuff at my place it's nearby just follow me" He thought way am I doing this damn I'm becoming soft.

She smiled and nodded,walking with him again.She would always be cheerful and show no sighns of being hurt.Sure a 21 year old demon girl who is always happy is kinda strange but,it seemed normal of her.

Renji as they neared closer to his apartment he looked at her occasional seeing if she was ok. When they arrived at the door he reached into his pocket pulling out a key and unlocked the door. He opened it gesturing for her to go in first.

She bowed and walked in with a great smile."Thank you for being nice,Renji.You didn't have to help me."

Renji walked in closing the door behind him. " Ya ya sure whatever" he then walked into the bathroom and grabbed supplies and retuned "take a seat" he then gestured to the couch.

She sat down on the couch,smiling at him with her innocent blue eyes.She was naturally a wierd lady.She had no reason to be happy and she should have came out as a complete asshole.
Luna looked at the arrowhead in her wing then sighed, the ringing sound mixing in with her breath. "Yes. I do need some help. When I try to touch the arrowhead it sends some kind of shock, making it impossible for me to touch." She reached out to pull the arrowhead out but a small shock hit her fingers, making her move her hand away. "See?"

Renji kneeled down beside her.He gently Dabbed a Cotten ball soaked in achole on her wound.

She slightly winced but still kept her happy smile."Thank you so much,Renji.You are really nice to me and I appreciate that." Her smile got a bit bigger.

Renji continued dabbing then bandaged her arm. "ya ya" He then tipped her chin up and examined her face,Turning it left to right. "don't see anymore scratches" he let go of her chin then placed the supplies back in the bathroom then returned sitting down on the couch,lighting a cigarette.

She smiled at him and stretched.She pulled out a boddle filled with her favorite Sake.She quickly started to drink,only slightly getting slightly tipsy.

Renji looked over at Miyuki "should you really be drinking that?" He took a drag from his cigarette.

Her cheeks and nose had turned red."Should you be smoking that?" She continued to drink her Sake and had a drunk look.Her Sake was homemade and one sniff could make anyone drunk.

Renji glared at her. "guess your right" He smashed the tip of the cigarette in the ash tray. "Now your drunk you know your really going to regret that in the morning"

"I know but it's soooooooo good!" She drinks the whole bottle and pulls out another then drinks some more,her starting to get it all over her mouth.

Renji leaned in closer to her,wiping her lips with his thumb."another bottle really your going to end up throwing up everywhere"

She had a drunk tone."I will not! I will only take out a bubblewand and blow bubbles in yo face man!" She laughs hard,telling she was drunk.

Renji rolled his eyes "Ya sure you will" he backed away from her face. " I guess the right thing to do is force you to stay here I simply can't let you go home drunk like this"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cold Hearted Feeling [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus