Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cold Hearted Feeling [OPEN]

Miyuki (played anonymously)

She soon ran out of Sake and sighed,standing up and falling again."Damn..."
Renji Lieberch (played by Brenflakes) Topic Starter

Renji came out of the bedroom "your so hopeless" he smirked "no need to drink anyways you surely don't pervide me with anything"

She appeared behind him and jumped on his back."Carry me to the alcohol store!" She smelt like alcohol and rubbed her head on him.

Renji glared at her from the corner of his eye. "Now why would I do that"

"So I can be happy and drink silly!" She closed her eyes and was happy to be on his back because no matter how cold he was,she felt warmth.

Renji held her legs so she wouldn't fall and headed to the bedroom.He sat down letting go of her legs. "you need sleep it's to early for a person that has a hangover to be up"

"Awwww please Renji? I just want one more...Just one." Her tone was drunk.

Renji "No" he got up from the bed leaving her there "Just sleep"

"awwww...you're no fun!" She had a whining tone.

Renji "so Iv heard now stop whining,your such a childish drunk"

"hush up befor you make me get up and hit you!" She growled.

Renji "ya ya I need to shower anyways" he left the room and went into the bathroom.

She closes her eyes and doses off.
Darth Lane (played by ThunderWolf12)

"Well, I know how to break that spell.", he says, showing her s scar on his right wing. "I had something in my wing. Someone put it in there and used a spell, but being an assassain, I knew how to break the spell. Come with me.", he looked down the alley then back at Luna.
Luna stood up then sighed, the soft ringing following. "Alright, lead the way."
Darth Lane (played by ThunderWolf12)

Darth walked away and just a few blocks from there was a house with a solid black hummer pared in the street next to it.(I love the hummer.) He unlocked the door and walked in, leaving the door open for Luna. He led her to the living room and said, "You can sit anywhere.", he said, looking around. There was a large couch, loveseat, a recliner and one other chair. He walked to the basement to get his things he would need to break the spell.

Renji finished his shower,he stepped out wrapping a towel around his waist. His hair was dripping wet over his face.His skin was wet and steamy.He ran his fingers through his hair sliding it back he began to walk into the bedroom.
Luna had to make her wings flaten against her sides to get through the door. She sat down on the couch, wornding why Darth was helping her. She knew that most angels wanted her dead, not alive.

Miyuki soon got up and stretched,seeming normal.Not drunk,nor tipsy,nor insane,nor hurt.She was feeling alright now.

Renji when he walked into the bedroom he noticed Miyuki was up.He simply just ingnored her and grabbed clothes from his dresser.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cold Hearted Feeling [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus