Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Broken Angel(OPEN)

I've been walking for days....
My wings won't heal....
Nothing I'm doing is working...
Why am I so weak...?

Those were the last thoughts a woman though as she collapsed to the ground, panting healivly. She had two large black wings that looked like they were made from the night sky. She looked like she could be a Tengu, but she wasn't. She tried to get up but everytime she tried her body gave up on her and let her fall to the ground again. She never had fealt so weak in her life. She had just came out of battle with a demon of some kind. It looked like her left wing was going to fall of. She tried not scream when she turned over on her back and looked up at the sky. I'm I going to finally be free...? Is my pain and suffering over...? No, I won't die unless someone comes and breaks my necklace....No one would do that to an angel.... Exiled o not... She closed her eyes and looked like she was sleeping. Blood soaked her clothes as she felt her heart beat slowly, ready to give up on her.
Yanette (played by Fidem)

She had decided to leave her apartment for a night stroll, needing the fresh air. It had been a long day, two kills and she was 7k richer. Her eyes drifted down to her hands and noticed dried blood under her nails. That's disgusting. The pig got his blood on me. A sick feeling settled in her stomach, remembering how he had tried to seduce her. A light breeze drifted over her skin, raising her skin and making it look like chicken feet. Closing her eyes and taking in the fresh air, she let herself visibly relax. Her eyes were heavy with fatigue, but she continued walking. Her eyes were still closed, so of course she couldn't have seen the women lying on the ground. She couldn't have stopped herself from stepping on the woman's hand. "Oh!" Her eyes drifted down and widened with a mixture of fear and worry. "Are you okay?" She quickly knelt, her eyes taking in the decrepit state of the young woman. "We must get you to a hospital." Yanette gave the girl a once over. Her eyes widened even further. Wings? That's impossible. It's not even halloween.
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

The woman didn't even noticed the small pain in her hand as someone stepped on it; the pain in her hand was nothing compared to the pain flowing throughout her body. She opened her eyes to see the woman who had asked her if she was alright. "No..." She said, her voice not even above a whisper as she spoke. Her slivery white bangs covered her left eye as they sparlked off the moonlight in a ruby red color. She tried to sit up when the woman mentioned something about a hosptial but she only fell back on her back, causing her left wing to rip more out of her back, hanging by a thread on to the painful angel. "No. I can't go to a hosptial or they will test on me after I am healed." She said as she began to strain herself again to try and sit up.

Panic seized Yanette, but her training kicked in and she focused on the injured...person...before her. "Please, do not try to move. You really should go to a hospital, but if you would rather not, I know some first aid." The woman's red eyes shocked her, but she kept a poker face, struggling to control her breathing. "Now, do you have any lacerations or severe bleeding? Any broken limbs? Can you feel your legs at all? I'm sorry for all the questions, I just need to know so that I know whether I can move you or not. If you have a spinal injury, I do not want to make it worse." To stop the woman from sitting up, Yanette placed her hand on the woman's shoulder, firmly keeping her in place. "My name is Yanette."

Luna shook her head to answer some of the Yanette's questions. "I know that my spine is fine, and as for any broken bones there seems to be none. But my left wing is ripping off slowly, it is almost off. I need both my wings or it becomes harder to live." She didn't think it was a good time to explain why she needed her wings to live or why she had wings in the first place. Why does it always seem that I end up having someone save me when I can't save myself? She though as she stopped trying to sit up. "I'm Luna Nanada." She said simply. Her name was mention in some stories about a race known as Lunar Angels. She was known as the dead princess, but some say she was alive, hidden in the dark like a star.

Yanette's eyes widened. "You mean these are real?" She shook her head in disbelief. "Do you want me to...uhm..." she was lost for words, trying to not feel uncomfortable and remain calm. "Sew the wing back on?" She avoided looking into the disturbingly bright red eyes of the...is she an angel? "Even if you don't want to go to the hospital, you need to get inside. My apartment is a few hundred meters back that way." She pointed down the dark path. "Can you walk with my help?" I can't bear all that weight on my own. I'll collapse. "If not, I don't know how I'm going to do this."

Luna nodded her head. "Yes, they are real." She knew that most people didn't believe that she actually had wings, but it was the honest truth. "Sewing my wing back will be fine." She tried to sit up, and this time she did it without falling. "I think I might be able to walk for a while but the possibitly that I might collaspe again." She was trembling as she got onto her feet. She clutched her right arm as there was a gaping hole in it that was bleeding badly.

With her arms outstretched in case Luna should fall, Yanette tried her best to be reassuring and give her assistance. Bile threatened to rise from her stomach as she saw the gaping hole, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she gently eased Luna towards her apartment, eager to get them away from the threat of infection and out of the public eye. "I have bandages at my house, and I'm pretty sure I have a needle and thread, so I should be able to fix your...uh...problem." Her footsteps were firm and sure as she guided Luna with gentle hands.

Luna nodded, glad that Yanette was there to help her. "Thank you for helping me, Yanette." Even though she was in terrorable pain, she still smiled at Yanette. Even when in pain, Luna's kind soul always shined with ease. She was slow at walking, and came close to falling a couple of times but she quickly caught herself. She notice that they were coming close to the apartment building. "I will repay you for your kindness one day, Yanette. But I have to ask you to do one more thing for me. Please do not tell anyone about me or what happens tonight. My kind is kept secert form humans and those exiled have to make sure demons don't know about them."

Shocked by the kind smiles that Luna gave her and then the appreciation that was given to her, Yanette struggled to keep herself from fainting. Her trained arms managed to hold Luna up when she began to slow. "It's okay, we're nearly there. And please, you don't have to repay me. And I promise to keep your kind a secret. I shall not tell anyone of our meeting." Yanette looked at Luna with a soft kindness in her eyes. "I don't know how I'm going to get you into the elevator without being seen. Would you be able to support yourself on a pole whilst I cause a distraction?" The street lights illuminated more of Luna's face, her beauty striking Yanette. "I-I'll try and see if...I'll...stay right here and you won't be seen. I will be back soon." Yanette rushed away, her brown hair flicking out behind her.

"Thank you." Luna whispered. She was anout to sau that she could flatten her wings against her back so they weren't visible bur Yanette had already rushed off into the apartment to make discrtation. She simply sighed. She leaned against the light post next to her. Her energy was quickly disappearing and she was now finding it harder to even just stand up straight. The pale light made sparkles in her hair and around her.

Yanette casually walked into her apartment building, stalking over to the elevator and pulling a gun from underneath her red coat. I can't let Luna know I carry this. She'll freak out. She carried herself with purpose, hiding the gun behind her. The elevator slowly creaked upwards, and Yanette prayed that no one would use the elevator. She checked the clip of the gun. It was fully loaded. She took a few deep breaths and got off on the floor below hers and fired several loud shots into the wall. Screams erupted and she raced up the fire escape stairs and then into her room.

Luna had closed her eyes but it was only seconds later did the loud noise of bullets being fired that she jumped up and looked to see what was going on. She looked around and saw out of the coner of her eye Yanette running on a fire escape. She took another look and saw her clear as day. She was about to call out to her until a bunch of people came out of the apartment. Luna thought quickly and hide in the darkness of the shadows, unseeable form the humans.
Arashi (played anonymously)

Arashi was asleep in his bed. He had pulled an all nighter and didn't feel like getting up when his alarm clock started to go off. Only later did he realize it wasn't his alarm clock but in fact it was the fire alarm had been pulled. Leaping out of bed and fumbling for his glasses, Arashi in nothing but pants he hadn't bothered to take off last night on. Luckily his laziness to do so saved him enough time to grab what was important, including his toothbrush. Cleanliness wasn't something he played with. He opened the door and ran past Luna, not seeing her because of her well hidden form.

Once she reached her apartment, she took a few deep breaths and opened it. Her roommate stood off to the corner, her eyes bloodshot. "What's going on?" Yanette shrugged. "You should probably evac. Something's gone down." Her roommate looked at her with a quizzical expression. "What about you?" Yanette was a blur as she flurried around the bedroom, grabbing things. "I'll meet you down there in five. Go." As soon as her roommate had left, Yanette closed the door and went to the window, just in time to see the stranger run so close to Luna, but thankfully not see her. The breath she had been holding rushed out of her and she tried to catch Luna's attention. She needs to come up here. How do I tell her she needs to use the back door? Her eyes searched the room until she found a permanent marker. Despite a few minutes of quick searching, she couldn't find anything to write on without leaving evidence behind. She looked down at herself and quickly shrugged her red coat off and tossed it onto the bed. She lifted her shirt and on her bare stomach, she messily wrote, BACK DOOR. Then the thought occurred to her. What if she can't read?

Luna had to cover her mouth when a man ran past her, so that she wouldn't make a noise out of surprise. However, a small whimper escaped as she quickly moved farther in the dark night. She looked around and caught a gimpse of Yanette doin something then when she looked Yanette was gone. She walked over to where the wing she had seen Yanette. She looked at her one good wing. She looked back up the window and decided that she could get up and through the window with one wing. "Yanette." Luna called in a hushed voice. Her voice sounded different; it could only be heard by the people who had heard her voice before. "I'm going to fly up there with my one good wing, alright?"

He ran run direction and there was shooting, he ran the other way and yet more shooting. No matter where he ran there was the sound of bullets being fired. He didn't really know where he should go. Arashi pushed his glasses back up and looked around. "Who in the world is shooting!?"

(Not to be rude, but how did the building come form having been shot a few times to being on fire? I'm just a little confused as to what is going on.)

(Idk if I got it wrong. I saw the fire alarm was pulled? Sorry. I can change it. Though it is possible something flammable could have been shot. I misunderstood.)

(That is true, but I don't think that is what happened. I'm sure Miss Fidem would have said that something had caught on fire when she was shooting. If could please change it. I'm sorry for all this, I just want to make sure everyone is on the right page and no one gets lost. :) )

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Broken Angel(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus