Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World(OPEN)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro shrugged. "Insanity isn't something you would want. Trust me on that." She sighed, remembering all the times she had gone into one of her insane fits where she was unable to control what she did and killed at random. Her hands had balled into fists at the though of all the people she killed without even thinking.
Perseus MARK II (played by Doctor_Dredd)

He shook his head. "No, of course not. I know what insanity is. I just want to experience the good things human life has to offer. If I remember right, my master, my.. Creator.. Was a human as well. He created me to be a service droid for travelers... In a different part of the galaxy. I got here from a black hole, of all things. You've heard of Roswell? Uh.. That was me."

"Rosewell? Never heard of it. I really haven't been keeping up with everything that has been going on in the world for the past four years, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore, with the only few people left are the Fifth World group." Kuro shrugged and yawned. She didn't care much for sleep but she knew that someone was going to wake her up early to get her started on teaching the younger members how to fight and hunt.

"Roswell happened in the sixties. Alien aircraft crash, supposed body and craft recovery.. They got my ship, but not me, obviously. The body part was just to make it more juicy. " He sighed, then pointed out a bright, small, red star. "That's my solar system. It's a red dwarf system. It's a very far way away and with the technology Earth has I can't build something to get back. Good thing Earth was full of humans too, huh?"

Kuro looked at the star that Percy had pointed out. "Not everyone is human, I can tell that if you think that then you haven't seen whatelse is here but bearly anyone in the camp has." She shrugged. "The world is only 50% of humans the rest has been claimed unknown." She had forgotten how she knew that, but she didn't care much about it. "It's strange that you came to Earth looking human, most people around here could probably never tell that you were anything but human. If it weren't for when you were fixxing your arm."

"Yes.. Until I have to fight. Then I... Break bones, rupture organs.. With just slight touches. Depending on the creature's muscle density, endurance and speed of course. " He lay back as well, crossing his legs. "Everyone on my planet, Terra, was either a Nano, like me, or human. There were a select few anthromorphs but they aren't native. They're like foreigners are to people of Earth.

"There are humans on other planets, huh?" Kuro was surprised by the fact that there were other humans out there, but other live froms would never catch her off graud. "Earth has too many different types of humans to tell which is which. I am Japanese but have the American look, but just my name gives off the fact that I'm not American. Kuro Sakuranbo. Black Cheery." She trasnlated her own name, the only non-Japanese part of her name was her middle name, Jessica.

"Perseus MK2 standard protocol and guard droid with advanced AI learning ability. Heh... I have a more strange name than you. Perhaps I should come up with a human last name." He shrugged. "Black cherry... I like cherries. " Random comment, but he wasn't good at smalltalk anyway.

Kuro shrugged. "My last name was given to me by my master, Wang Sakuranbo. My first name his son gave me and my middle name his wife. Kuro Jessica Sakuranbo, maybe not as strange as your name but it still is werid."

With a shrug, he glanced at the others in camp. "I suppose." He murmured some before standing up, finding one of the charred buildings and beginning to drag over pieces of wall. He seemed to be piecing it together around them in a makeshift building. He even put a roof on it.

"What are you doing?" Kuro asked when she sat up and saw what Percy was doing to a buliding. Everyone had spent at least a week or so on their homes for pricvay, while it took Kuro only a day.

"The camp isn't safe from weather. Once I can find a few laser pointers or at least a blu-ray player, I can melt it in place and make a socializing building for shelter and homeless." He said with a nod. "It's our best chance."

Kuro sighed, knowing that the homes everyone made for themselves weren't very realible. Her home wasn't great either but it looked better than the other metal homes everyone had made for themselves. "I don't think we have any blue-ray players or anything like that. I'm not the one that goes looking for that stuff since I never touched one." She shrugged and crossed her legs in an Idian style.

With a slow nod he hmmmed... "If we have magnifying glasses and flashlights, I can make some longrange laser weapons. They can be used as cutting tools and cooking tools too. I can only amplify it enough to cut through cement though, so pans won't be harmed, don't worry. As for my own shelter, i'll just dig a hole with a small wall around the entrance to prevent flooding. I'll also find some glass to put there too as a door. I prefer cooler temperatures, so digging a hole is my best way. " He smiled brightly.

Kuro nodded and pulled a cigarette out of her backpack and put it too her lips. She struck a mack and lite the cigarette. She took a drag and blew some smoke out of her mouth. "Alright, I'll see what there is. There will probably be plently of broken glass around from all the buliding's windows busting down and what not."

Indeed, but i'll wait until morning." He nodded, tilting his head at the odd minature torch in Kuro's hand, as well as the strange burning stick between her lips. "What's that?" He'd never been exposed to alcohol, cigarettes or anything addictive.

"This? A cigarette." Kuro wasn't the kind of person to get addicted to something, but she would smoke every now and again, it would get bad when she was under stress or nervous. It hadn't taken it's damage on her, seeing that her lungs were stronger than the average human's was.

He pursed his lips. "What does it do? And that little torch in your hand, it smells of sulfur.. Strange."

Kuro looked at the match in her other hand and threw it in the fire. "It was a match. I rarly smoke, mostly when I'm stressed or something." She shrugged. "For humans, this thing can kill them if they get addicted to it, but seeing that I've been smoking for about a year and my lungs are still the same, it has no effect on me." She took another drag of her cigarette, blowing the smoke out.

With another tilt of his head, Percy held out a hand. "May I try one? " He asked. OH great, curiosity had gotten the best of him again!

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus