Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World(OPEN)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"You want too? These things can get additicing to some people." Kuro had been asked the same thing by the younger people here but she refused, saying that it would end up killing them and that there has been enough deaths around here.
Perseus MARK II (played by Doctor_Dredd)

"I don't believe it's possible for me to be addicted. I have enhanced lungs afterall... So you just breathe the smoke in, hmm?" He asked, chewing on his knuckle lightly in thought.

Kuro sighed and pulled another cigarette out and handed it to Percy. "Here. Also, you breaht it in through your mouth and then letting the smoke puff out of your mouth."

Taking it, he lit it with the fire that was already burning, then took a deep inhale from the cigarette, followed by some light coughing and an exhale of smoke. "Yuck.. Doesn't taste too good. Burns the lungs too... Why would humans use such a thing?"

Kuro shrugged. "They all get addicted to it and find it a way to relax. I know I do. After the first intake you get use to it and then you get use to it. After a while, then you just get use to it." She finished her cigarette off and tossed the last of it in the fire. The fire cralcked some but besides that it was fine.

He sighed a bit, then took another drag, trying to get used to the feeling. "It has a lot of nicotine in it.. My systems are picking up on it. Hmm.."

"That is what gets humans addicted to it, but mostly because of the tabcoo, even though it destories their lungs. Mine are still the same so I'm good." She patted her chest and had a goofy smile on her face. She could act like a child sometimes but not usually.

He smiled right back, and quickly smoked the rest before laying back and relaxing. "Mmmh... I think i'm beginning to feel it..." He murmured, stretching. Though partly cybornetic, he was and could be just as human as anyone else..

Kuro shrugged and yawned. "Well, I think it is time to turn in for the night. Good Night Percy." She stood up and dusted the dirt of her jeans that had a few holes in it, but they didn't look like they had been there since she had them. She headed for her tent.

Percy watched Kuro go to her tent, and then looked up at the sky once again. Staring back at the thousands, maybe millions of tiny lights in the blackness... Before he knew it, the sun was coming up, and the trance was broken. "Nnr.." He stood, brushing himself off a bit, before getting a few supplies and beginning to cook. Why not? After all, everyone would be waking up soon, so he was sure something warm to eat would spark a little interest!

Kuro had been up an hour or two before the sun came up. She was getting ready to teach some of the younger people to live in this world. She noticed Percy cooking some food and shrugged. Then Alex woke up and came over to Kuro wanting to help her. "Hey, Kuro! Let me help." She said, gaining Kuro's attention.

Kuro nodded and let Alex help her grab some of the weapons that still worked. Guns, knifes, swords, and verse other ones that did not need power. "Kuro, how is it that you were able to live throughout all that had happened?" Alex asked, looking up into Kuro's mismatched eyes.
Kuro shrugged, not removing her eyes from the knife in her hands. "I don't know, I'm a hyber and can deal with alot of pain and heal from wounds quickly."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus