Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » trapped in blood

Crisha (played by strangle)

Crisha felt a sharp pain in her abdoman as he hit her with a bat. He then said in a angry voice \"who are you working for what is your reason for being here!\" She looked at him with swollen eyes. Her blood red hair covering her face. Her black leather jumpsuit in tatters. She was barefoot for they took away her shoes. Her mouth dripped blood and there was a puddle of her own blood below her.Her hands chained above her scraping her wrists till they bled. Her pale skin sweaty. She could easily get out of this situation and save herself alot of pain but she wanted to get what she came for. He pulled out A small dagger from his brown trouserd it had a serpent design on the handle and the the tip curved. Then he slowly walked over to her and said in a seductive tone. \"tell me what I want to know and I won't have to kill you.\" She knew once he said what she needed to know she'd be out of here so she stayed silent. When he realized she wasn't going to talk he smirked and stabbed her in her stomach \" you know we could have shared the money and the weapon it's just at the bottom of the lake.\" he said gruffly. When she heard heard his words ahe ignored the pain she felt and use all her stength to rip the chains from the wall. The man then trid to pin her to the wall but she twirled away from him and ran out the door of the strange room. When she got outside it was dawn she saw the lake in the distance and many awkward buildings. Since she was on the second floor She ran down the stairs the stone cold to her barefeet. her wound trailing blood everywhere. when she made it to the lake it was late afternoon. She walked through the water and found a silver briefcase. She walked to the shore and she got very dizzy she took a few steps then collapsed on the ground and a pool of blood formed around her.
Alexandra (played by ChaosTheMew)

Alexandra was nearby when she saw the girl collapse on the ground. She quickly stood up and ran over to the fallen girl, ignoring the blood she stepped in. Alexandra carefully moved the girl so she could see where the blood was coming from. Alexandra cursed in Greek and covered the girl's wound with the bandages Alexandra had left. "Come on. You gotta wake up." Alexandra shook the girl gently, trying to wake her.
Crisha (played by strangle) Topic Starter

Crisha slowly opened her eyes as she heard the girls voice. when she saw her she quickly backed away and reached for her sword but remembered it wasn't there. She stood up and asked "w-who are you?"

Alexandra held up her hands to show she was harmless. "My name is Alexandra and I was just helping you since you were bleeding everywhere." Alexandra watched the other girl with her dark red eyes." I didn't want you to die in the middle of nowhere."

Crisha stared at her for a while then she slowly reached for the briefcase. "Thank you for saving me." she said quietly

"Anytime." Alexandra let her hands drop to her sides." So what were you doing bleeding everywhere?"

"work, that's all I can tell you"

"And that's all I need to know." Alexandra quickly stood up. "You didn't tell me your name."

"Crisha"

"Pleased to meet you Crisha." Alexandra let her half Roman and half Greek accent out when she spoke.

She nods "you too, so where are you from?"

"I was born in Ancient Rome." Alexandra let her accent return to normal.

She looked at her suprised. "Ancient Rome."

"I'm an Immortal." Alexandra looked like she was still 21 years old." I know I don't look that old but Immortals stay the age they were first kill at."

"I see, that is quite interesting."

"But it sucks a lot. Trust me, it's a pain in the butt when you get killed and it's painful when you revive."

"I bet." She hears footsteps. "We have to go." She starts running.

Alexandra follows Crisha easily.

Crisha looked behind her and saw two men following them. She ran faster.

Alexandra stayed right behind Crisha.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » trapped in blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus