Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » trapped in blood

Crisha (played by strangle) Topic Starter

she runs faster as the two men gain on her
Alexandra (played by ChaosTheMew)

Alexandra stops and draws her sword from it's sheath. She stood her ground and waited for the men to get closer so she could attack.
Crow (played anonymously)

A Crow like figure appears in front of them.A male figure in the shadow.His eyes were piercing red as he held his hand out and the crow figure followed and sliced the men.The shadow disappearing,but leaving the man behind.His white hair blowing in he wind as he turned slowly towards them.

Alexandra watched the man carefully, not putting away her sword.

She looked at the man clutching the briefcase tighter."Who are you?"

"Crow." He appears behind them with a slight smirk."And you there,with the sword.You don't trust me do you?"

Alexandra spun around to look at Crow." I don't really trust anyone who just appears out of nowhere." She watched him carefully with her dark red eyes.

"Not even one who helped you out?Mmm that's cold." He chuckles.

Alexandra kept her eyes on him." As long as it keeps me alive."

He appeared behind her and hugged her from behind."Don't be that way,learn to trust."

Alexandra tensed when Crow hugged her from behind." Last time I trusted someone easily it got me in a mess." She let her half Roman,Half Greek accent come out.

He smirks ."I don't cause problems,I fix them."

Alexandra pulled away from him."Until you give me another reason to trust you, I'd advise to not get on my nerves."

He backs away and shakes his head."Really...you shouldn't trust me...but I'm here to kill one of you ladies."

Alexandra tensed and stood in front of Crisha. She lifted her sword until it was parallel to her." Hate to say this but your not killing anyone here."

"Really?Lets just go and get some coffee then we can like fight."

Alexandra glared at Crow.

Crisha rubbed her temples and growled. "You both are getting on my last nerve."

Alexandra looked at Crisha then back at Crow. She lowered her sword so it was by her side.

"Oh come on...let's just get some...real fast...then we can go all Samuria warriors on each other."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » trapped in blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus