Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » trapped in blood

Alexandra (played by ChaosTheMew)

"I'm not a dang Samurai." Alexandra growled. She whispered something in Greek under her breath.
Crisha (played by strangle) Topic Starter

She looks at crow "I'd rather not."
Crow (played anonymously)

"WEEEEEEEEELL then let me Just get rid of you." He appears behind Crisha and holds a blade to her neck.

Alexandra spun to see Crow with a blade to Crisha's neck." Let her go." She watched Crow carefully.

"Yeah...no." He smirked and put it closer to her neck.

Alexandra bit her lip hard enough to make blood drip from it, trying to calm her temper down.

"Look,honey...Appear behind me,She's dead.Run towards me,she's dead.Scream,she's dead.Just letting you know."

"I saw this coming"

Alexandra took a deep breath." Why don't you try and fight someone you can take on instead of doing what a coward would do." She said to Crow.

"I know what you want crow."

"Well...because I'm lazy and I am a Badass motherfucker!" He pulls the blade closer till her neck was bleeding."And of course little lady."

Alexandra let out a sigh of irritation. She muttered something in Greek under her breath, but kept watching Crow and Crisha.

"La la la la la la,sing a happy song..." He started to bring the blade closer.

Alexandra tensed." Why don't you kill me first?"

"Well because maybe after this...you and I could go on a date.If not....eh...I will still kill you."

Alexandra sheathed her sword and put her hands up to show she wouldn't draw her sword." Look, she did nothing to deserve being killed."

He slightly moved his sword."Well fuck,I just wanna get my damn money so....meh." He slices her neck,slicing her head clean off.

she falls to the ground dead.

Alexandra looked away from Crisha's dead body. Closing her eyes, she tried to take a deep breath.

"Woops...'slipped.'" Starts walking.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » trapped in blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus