Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » A Wedding! Wish me luck <3

Yes you heard right ^^

Sorry to those I have been RPing with as I am currently planning a wedding. So I apologize for my lack of being present. planning and working as well as college makes it hard to get on often. So please forgive me :3
CookieLurv Topic Starter

I will explain all the details once I have enough time, but you may have to keep nagging me to remember to do it. As I said before, a lot of things going on *shuffles through stacks of paper and falls* in the meantime don't forget about Cookie and she promise to try and post *finds paper I was searching for* my list of things grows by the second! Lol!
Sanne Moderator

Congrats and good luck! :3 I hope you'll have a lovely wedding!
Kim Site Admin

Is the wedding you are planning for you or a friend? :) Congrats, either way, I think! :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Congrats CookieLurv!

Is there room for all of RPR to come? ;)
CookieLurv Topic Starter

If all of RPR came, there wouldn't be enough cake for everyone and that would be bad. But it would be interesting to see what RPR would do in the absence of it. Probably bring their own seeing as many has some very awesome cooking skills lol. Then we would be having too much food and not enough people. And no its my wedding ^^ and thank you.
CookieLurv wrote:
... And no its my wedding ^^ and thank you.

Congratulations on getting married :D! Best of luck (and happiness) to you and your husband :3.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » A Wedding! Wish me luck <3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus