Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting A Demon(OPEN)

Kenneth Wildner (played by Freyya)

wildner spun around and quickly aimed his pistol at the steal unclear figure.
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna shrugged. "I don't know, to be hontest. I'm sorry if I am not much help." She looked at the husky that came out of nowhere.
Koda (played anonymously)

the husky casts a fire ball at a near by tree at kenneth and booms in a demonic voice "do not point sutch wepons at me"
Willow Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

willow jumps off the dragon , " then i guess i have reason to stick around " willow looks at the angel her face hidden by her hood , you'll be my bait" willow quickly tore her attention towards the husky her hands on her gun but she didnt draw her weapon
Kenneth Wildner (played by Freyya)

"are you a demon?" Wildner lowered the gun but didn't look away from the dog.

the husky sthands up on two hined leg and a thick black cloud covers the dog once the cloud parts there is a anthro husy 6 ft tall, he walks out from the shados unsheathing his sword and clenching a fire ball ready to cast "where is this dragon? iv bean hearig about im not here to fight enny one elce if you do fined your selth at the edge of my blade..... pray "

willow: glared at the man , even though her face wa hidden the fierce glare was felt around " what do you want with lizz" lizz ( the dragon) looks at the man , from behind willow almost seeming like she was hiddening

"i was sent out on a quest to kill a dragon it seams i may have got the wrong one" koda sheaths his sword and clenches his fist puting out the flame

willows glare didnt fade untill lizz nudged her back " alright lizz , turn back" the dragon then turned back into a little weasle that crawls into willows hood

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting A Demon(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus