Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting A Demon(OPEN)

A woman with short wavy silvery white hair was running from yet another demon trying to kill her for the hopes of being stronger. The sky was dark with a few silver stars and the bright moon. The woman had long, sleek black wings on her back. Her right wing was cut open by the demon scrathing it. Her feathers ruffled as she heard the demon's ragged breath and thuding steps on the ground. Her wings incircled around her body in an attempt to hide her in the darkness of the nights shadows but it was not working. The demon grabbed her by her beatened wing making her to scream out in pain. "Do you really think it is that easy to get away from me, death angel?" The woman glared at the demon. "I'm not an angel of death. I'm a Luner Angel" The demon barked with laughter and threw her into a tree making another scream in pain escape her lips.
Willow Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

as seemingly out of thin air a cloaked figure appeared infront of the women with a gun pointed straight at the demon , with the slighest pull of the trigger five shots where shot into the demon , each creating a large beam of light ounce inside the demon , then exploding "you demons are pathetic " the cloaked figure kicked a big piece of the demon , the turned to look and point her gun at the women ," who and what are you , you dont smell like a demon , but not human either"
Kenneth Wildner (played by Freyya)

If you've read my character discription (and I suggest you do so), you'll know that Wildner possesses a ChronoClonia - a time travelling device. His latest time jump led him to this world.

"Good shooting Willow" Wildner said as he stepped from the shadows. He and Willow had met 7 days ago, and had been wandering through the field together ever since.
"My ASR has only 6 bullets left, and since I have no bullets in this world to mold into new ones, that's gonna be a pain in the ass." Wildner didn't have to worry about his pistol - it generated its own bullets in the chamber - and his trusty dagger was also ever present.

Keeping his pistol in his left hand and the dagger in his right, he faced the winged girl. He didn't point his gun at her however, he trusted his reflexes if it came to another fight.
"what about this one? she's not a demon, that's for sure."
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna flinched at the sound of a gun firing. She was relieved when the demon had fallen to the ground and fell to the ground on her back. She looked up to see a gun in her face. It took a few moments to realize what was going on.

Before she answered she looked at the male who appeared out of the shadows. She shook her head as she sat up and slowly moved her wing in front of her to access the damage. She began to try to pull the claw out of her wing.

"I'm a Luner Angel. Exiled." She said as she tried to yank the claw away from her wounded wing as it slowly got worse and worse. Her voice was smooth and gentle even though she was pain.

"You are acting surprisingly calm, considering you just got chased by a demon and now have two guns threatening you." Wildner tilted his head a bit and studied her closely.

Luna shrugged. "I've been in worse sitations. Also, I can't die. You could shoot me and it would do nothing." She finally pulled the claw out of her wing. It healed almost instantly as she slwoly moved it back and forht, ruslting a few leaves.

"I could try blowing off your head, see if that works." Wildner calmly replied.

"And why would you want to do that? I have caused you no trouble or harm so I have done nothing to make you want me dead. Also, if you try to blow my head off it won't work. My head will not come off my body. But if you do try it will only give me a horrible headache for a few days and a little blood loss." She threw the claw into the woods, hidden in the dark of the night.

"Well, i have no reason to try." Wildner put his gun away; "So if you can't die, why were you ever running from the demon?"

"I can die, but not so easily as humans. Only two ways to kill my kind, both very painful. I was running from that demon because it knew how to kill me off." Luna shrugged and pulled her wings into her back. Her grewer lighter to wear it looked white and her eyes to a normal red color. Her shorten to wear it did not touch the collar of her shirt.

willow spun her gun on her finger then placed it back in the holster " seeing as you are no demon , i have no need for you" she turned to walk away but looked back at kenneth " and stop following me around ... com on lizz" a small weasle jumped out of willow hood and onto the ground , the wind then began to pick up as the small weasle turned to a large white dragon

"Wait!" Wildner said, "I have no place else to go for now. I got here through my Chronoclonia, but it needs to recharge before I can use it again. takes a few days I'm afraid."

willow jumped on the back of the dragon then looked at kenneth " not my problem"

Wildner sighed. "fine then. I'll stay with the angel and protect her from all the demons."

willow thinks for a few moments then looks at the angel " you , do you know anything of the shadow lord "

Luna looked between the two of them and nodded. "Yes, I do. I had seen the damage he had caused, why do you ask ma'am?" She asked, her voice was flat but her eyes held a genltness to it, hidden deeper in her heart.

willow , turned her fool atention to the angel " would you say hes hunting you as well"

Luna shrugged. "That is something I do not know. He might, he might not. It is up to if he is wanting to start up a war with the angels.'

"what are the odds currently?"
Koda (played anonymously)

apears from the shadows and looks around

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting A Demon(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus