Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Light the Darkness that Falls

(This RP is one anyone from anywhere and anyplace can join. However it will cross many realms and lands..No matter how childish it seems. Keep in mind, though, of this characters origins....)

Darkness.

Yes, Darkness. The name was known around any land. The creature of the darkness that rarely ventured into the light that often fell across the lands. His form sent small creatures scurrying in unknown fright. They saw him. His blue eyes glowed dimly from the darkness of the common night that would fall everyday. His blue markings pulsed to his heartbeat, though cold sometimes. His large wings were often folded at his sides.

He's so cruel you'll never see him.

Sometimes that was true. But was it truly the accident that turned him into this monster that caused his once kind attitude to become cold and heartless?

He's a monster!

Sure he looked like it to the various other beings he came across...

Yet one day everything would change....

Darkness, in his dragon form, walked across the barren lands. Night black scales shined from the sunlight he hated deeply. He was only out here to find a random creature to quench his hated taste for blood. Even if that meant being out here in the daylight and out in the open. His claws were worn down; Chains on feet rattling lightly as he continued onward. He wished he could go somewhere, where he didn't have to kill something to drink. Where no one feared him for being what he was. He sighed darkly, and looked up at the sky, lost in thought. So lost he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings.

{Notes: Darkness might be a guy but please. He is not in here to flirt with the gals. Do not curse here, also. Dark doesn't care how 'pretty' you may be. This will not change how he acts towards others. No insta-kills, that ruins things. >.>..}
Ebony Serpent (played by ChaoticMonkey)

A crimson Serpent slid through the barren lands,having an odd appearence. It was about seventy-nine feet long,and about six inches thick. It moved quickly,yet gracefully. The serpent was close to being stepped on by Darkness as he slid around the dragon's leg and up to its shoulder.

A noble voice was heard from the serpent. "Watch it. You almost Sssssteped on me."
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

His blue eyes fell upon the talking snake as he slowed his walking slightly.

''Well sorry, snake.'' He replied with a snort. ''Maybe you shouldn't cross my path when I walk. My sight isn't as good as it would seem. Who are you, anyway?'' He asked, black wings moving a bit as he folded them once more, blue eyes looking at the odd snake resting on his shoulder.

"I'm Ebony Serpent. My real name is Jamison,but that changed a while back. You can continue calling me Snake though." The serpent slid around on the dragon befor lunging off of him and turning into a human male. He wore black and red and looked a little serious.

Dark shook off, chains on feet rattling. ''I would tell you my name, but it seems things around here get spooked at the name and consider me an evil enteity. Not that I oppose it, you know. My colors are made for night, not this sunlight.'' He added, dark blue hair twitching a bit. ''Made for the night, to lurk.''

"Hey,I don't mind. I was bitten by a snake and it's poison turned me into a half snake half human freak!" He sighed and shrugged. "At least I am still able to fight,but better then ever."

''My name is Darkness...A cross breed of deadly creatures that are often considered enemies to eachother.'' He said, sighing too. ''But my purpose should not be to be feared. I do not know my purpose with so much more I have to find out. I'm a vampire admist the others..''

"That's actually very interesting." Snake smiled and his snake like eyes slightly would glow. "So I'm thinking you can fight,and you are very powerful?"

''Pft. I'm not as strong as you'd think. I find strength by finding weaknesses. My powers are weak, as my fire only burns strong when I'm not starving. I'm only a monster on the nights of a red moon, and that is when you need to stay out of my way.''

"I could understand. I turn into a snake/dragon monster on a moonless night." Snake scratched the back of his head befor scencing something wrong and making a hissing sound out of reaction towards it.

''What is it? Did you hear something?'' He said with a bad flinch, snorting out blackened smoke.

He nodded befor pulling two blades from their sheath. "yes,it's not...right. The scent alone pains me."

''Well, I'm a Werewolf/Vampire mix...Is that what your smelling?''

"No...I honestly don't mind your scent. It's something else. It's killing me." He started coughing a few times.

''What is it then? A mongoose?''

"I don't even know how those look. It smells more like a giant spider. I like spiders. Not really I'm lying." He was rather childish.

''Where is it though? I don't see one..'' His blue eyes scanning the surroundings, narrowed.

"Hm...it's not above but Und-" Something flew up from the ground and nearly sliced his arm off. Soon there were more and more. "Haha....looks like mole demons." He started to laugh nervously. "You gotta love them...heh heh."

Dark fliches back, quickly breathing out a dark fire from his toothed mouth at the spiders.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Light the Darkness that Falls

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus