Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Poker

As the title insinuates, this is going to be a bloody fun poker game. The object of such a game is to assume you've the winning hand and are trying to bluff the others out of the game with ridiculous bets.
The first bet has been 2 marbles and a paper clip.

Example: I see your ________ and raise you __________

I shall go first so that you can see what I am talking about:

I see your 2 marbles and paper clip and raise you 4 post-it notes and my grandmother's dentures.
I see your post-it nots and grandmas dentures and raise you a chihuahua, jack russel terrier and 3 goldfish.

This is rather ironic as I will really be playing poker here in a couple hours... Heh.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I see your reply, chihuahua, jack russel, goldfish and your future plans to play poker and raise you a bobcat and the Pegasus Galaxy.
Sherlock Topic Starter

I see your bobcat and Pegasus Galaxy and raise you a Captain Kirk replica and a Droid army of action figures.
I see your Captain Kirk replica and a Droid army of action figures and raise you a book that outlines the blueprints and details of all the Enterprises in the Star Trek universe and the left shoe of my most favourite pair of heels.
Sherlock Topic Starter

I see your blueprints and details of all the Enterprises in the Star Trek universe and the left shoe of my most favourite pair of heels and raise you a half eaten grilled cheese with bacon and the neighbors cat that ate the lady's locket.
I see your half eaten grilled cheese with bacon and the neighbors cat that ate the lady's locket and raise you the key to my heart along with enough gold to equal the size of Kanye's ego.
I see your key to your heart along with enough gold to equal the size of Kanye's ego, and raise you two chickens and a goose that all lay golden eggs, and a dead pig with meat that's laced with silver.
I see your two chickens and a goose that all lay golden eggs, and a dead pig with meat that's laced with silver, and raise you two-hundred, fifty-three cats; a piece of Miley Cyrus's tongue; and a copy of the movie the "Corpse Bride"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Poker

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus