Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Nightmare (OPEN)

Razor Ice (played by ChaoticMonkey)

I watched your death,I've felt your pain but I can not do anything abou it. I can only put you out of your misery. I am not warm I am not relaxing to be around...I am cold. I love the feeling of the warm blood of battle on my hand,but I don't know why. I am merely a nightmare you will never wake up from. I am Razor Ice.

In the middle of a dark deppressing field with not one ounce of light in its degrading soul,was a male.
He was shirtless but wore a lot. He was hot but cold. His white hair covered his face quite well; Only exposing his black and gray eyepatch,ingraved with a symbol. Blood was splatter gruesomely around him and his chest. He was panting,catching his breath from his quick slaughter spree he had.

It feels like a curse but it's not...it's a blessing. It hurts me at times,but it feels delitful. And who would have thought this was all my master's fault?

Razor stood up and pulled the blood soaked blade to his mouth,licking it clean and putting it into its sheath. He began walking,his scent stunk of blood and death. His soul dishonored and disowned by GOD. He walked a path from the area and into the woods, him still licking the blood from his lips.
Kin was sitting by a river not far from the path when she heard someone walking through the woods. Her black cloak hid her long grayish blue hair and her elf ears,but her ears still twitched from the sound of footsteps. Kin made sure her daggers where hidden before she grabbed her bow and her quiver and placed them on the ground near her so she could get to them if Kin needed them. Making sure her cloak was covering her hair and ears, Kin focused on calming herself down and to try to hide the fact she had heard the other being.
Razor Ice (played by ChaoticMonkey) Topic Starter

Razor came upon the area and smelt the hair. The breeze was cool but even a human could scence him. He felt the feeling of someone else around. He turned his head towards the area she was in.

Heh heh,another bloody person I can cut down and 'save' them from this horrid earth.

Razor pulled his blade quickly as his power increased greatly. "Come out,Now!"
Kin sensed the other being's power and nearly jumped when she heard the voice. Picking up her quiver and placing it over her shoulder, Kin picked up her bow and notched an arrow. As she walked toward the other being, Kin pulled the string of her bow so it was ready to shoot if the other attacked. Kin stopped in the shadow of a tree but where she could watch the male and he could see where she was."I wish to cause you no harm." She said to him, watching the male carefully with her blue eyes. The hood of Kin's cloak was still hiding her ears and hair.

"I wish I could say the same to you." Razor held his hand out then balled it up into a fist,it causing her pain in her heart area as if he was squeezing it. He had hardly any reason to spare a life. He was a sinful man,but he got rid of people who sinned. There was not one person alive who hadn't sinned. He knew his time would come soon though. For some reason he didn't want to kill this person. He hesitated to crush her heart any further so he relaxed his hand and dropped it to his side. "I will show you mercy for some reason that even I am unaware of."

This isn't right....why couldn't I end her?
Kin collapsed when he stopped using his powers to crush her heart. She pulled back the string of her bow to shoot the male but closing her eyes, she eased the arrow out of the bow and dropped both the bow and the arrow. Kin wasn't one to hurt people who hurt her yet showed her mercy. She covered her mouth with her hand as she started to cough from having her breath taken away from the male squeezing her heart.

He looked at her trying his best to show no sympathy for her,but that didn't work out the way he wanted. He got on his knees and lays a hand on her stomach,a red smoky like object coming out of her mouth and restoring her body. He only showed emotion in his eyes,practically saying sorry. He helped her up back on her feet.

I wanted to see the blood of that girl splatter upon my blade...but I couldn't do it. I could kill a little girl,but I can't kill her. Oh No...I'm not becoming soft am I? I need to stop being so hesitant,but I just don't want to hurt her...
As Kin stood up, the hood of her cloak fell of her head. Her grayish blue hair fell down her back and her elf ears twitched, telling her that her hood had come off. Kin's cheeks turned slightly red as she looked at the male with her blue eyes." T-Thank you."

Razor nodded and looked down. His white hair drapped over his eyes and he slightly bit his lower lip. "You should go befor I change my mind. For some reason I don't wanna kill you." He smiled as his hair slid to the side exposing his cold stare from his gray eyes.

For some reason I want her to stay...
Kin blinked at the male." W-why do you usually kill people?" She didn't look like she was going to leave. Her ears twitched slightly.

Razor sighed and shook his head. "I dont know honestly. I just do it...for some reason...I like the feeling of the blood splattered on my hands. I like the sight of death."

He knew he sounded sick minded and evil,but he was only telling the truth. He killed his own master at the age of thirteen.
"I can understand that but not in the way you experience it." Kin glanced away. To keep herself from looking at the male, Kin picked up her bow and her arrow, putting her arrow back into her quiver and slinging her bow onto her shoulder.

Razor looked down and started walking towards the other direction. "I see. I guess I am the only one who enjoys true fighting." He sat on a nearby rock,looking down.

Everyone was right...I am a monster.
Kin looked at the male." I like fighting, I just don't like hurting people. It's an Elf thing, I guess." It was obvious she was sorry if she hurt his feelings. Kin walked over to him and reached out a reassuring hand to touch his shoulder but stopped, her cheeks turning red and her ears twitching slightly.

He looked up at her but then looked back down. He grabbed her hand and put it on his head. "You must be either hesitant or smart. I'm thinking both." He kept her hand on his head.
Kin blushed harder when the male grabbed her hand and put it on his head. She carefully moved so she could sit on her knees in front of him while her hand stayed on his head. She watched him with her blue eyes.

He felt comfort with her touch,almost like she tamed the beast within. He closed his eyes and wrapped both of his hands around her wrist. "Are you affraid of a monstrosity like me?" He opened his eyes and started to remove his eyepatch.
"No. I don't see people as monsters." She said, smiling at him softly. Her ears twitched slightly.

When he took off his eyepatch,his eye was sliced badly and was red. It had an evil symbol around as well. " What about a demon? Do you hate those? " He slowly was placing the eyepatch over his eye again.
Kin shook her head." Many of my friends are demons." She said softly, her ears twitched slightly at his movement.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Nightmare (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus