Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Nightmare (OPEN)

Razor Ice (played by ChaoticMonkey) Topic Starter

"I bet none of them would kill everything they see like I would. For some reason I couldn't kill you though. It's something about you." He got down closer to her as he slid her hand down the side of his face and to his chest.
Kin's heart beat slightly faster when he got closer to her. Her cheeks burned when she felt him move her hand to his chest." I-I'm not really anyone special though."

He placed her hand on her lap. "If you were no one special,then I would have killed you." He stood up with a smirk and turns his back to her. "I accualy enjoyed this time with you." He started walking.
Kin got to her feet quickly." My name is Kin. Could you tell me yours?" She didn't want him to leave. He was the first one she had talked to in years.

He stopped and turned his head a little. "It's Razor. Razor Ice." He continued to walk but yelled back,"Nice name by the way." The chains he wore jingled as he stepped.
Kin bit her lower lip as she ran after him." Wait." She stopped running when she got close to him and walked beside him." Do you mind if I accompany you?" She looked at him.

"I don't mind,just be careful." He looked to the side at her but didn't turn to her. His blade started to glow as he smelt the air and smirked.
Kin's ears twitched as she noticed the blade glowing." Is something wrong?" She looked out at the forest surrounding them. She couldn't sense anything so she wondered why Razor was smirking.

"Stay back." He pulled his blade and slammed it into the ground,a large demon starting to rise from hell. "Ya might wanna watch out for this guy." He smirks and licks his lips at her.
Kin took a small step back. Making sure the daggers that were hidden in her sleeves were still hidden." W-why do I want to watch out for this guy?" She kept her eyes on the demon.

"If you look at him too long,you will die." He made a demonic roar as he took the chains off and jumped off the demon and swung the chains around its neck as blades came in the chains and sliced its head off.
Kin looked away as Razor cut the demon's head off. She was taking heed to Razor's warning and trying to keep certain images of dead family and comrades out of her head. Her ears twitched at the sounds but still she did not look.

Soon as he was done,he swung the chains onto his back and dipped his fingers in the demons blood. He licked his fingers and looked at her. "You can look now." His weapons and hands were drenched in blood while he licked it off.
Kin looked at Razor, trying to ignore the blood." Are you hurt?" She walked over to him, not caring if she walked through blood.

"I only nicked myself on my weapon. I'll be just fine." He continued to lick the blood off of himself. "Though I must say,this is rather delicious." He continued to lick his hands.
Kin watched Razor for a moment before looking at the demon he had killed." Why did it attack you?" She said as she walked over to the corpse and knelt beside it to inspect the body.

"I have a power inside of me that every demon wants. The only way to get it is to kill me and consume me." He smirked and slammed his sword into the body,having no respect what so ever.
Kin flinched slightly." That's going to be a bad way to go." She watched Razor for a moment before closing her eyes. Her ears began to twitch as if listening to something.

"I'm not going out like that ever...it doesn't sound that fun to do." He pulled his sword out of the body and licked the blood from his blade befor putting it in its sheath.
Kin looked at Razor." That's good." She smiled gently at him. Her ears kept twitching.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Nightmare (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus