Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Nightmare (OPEN)

Razor Ice (played by ChaoticMonkey) Topic Starter

Razor soon finished licking the blood as he looked at her with a smirk. He took out his blade and softly cut her cheek and licked the blood that dripped from her cheek. He pulled her close as he did.
Kin trembled slightly when Razor licked her blood. It wasn't from fear or nerves though. Her heart quickened when he pulled her closer. She didn't push him away.

"Hmmm now I do almost wish I would have killed you,you're so delicious." He continued to lick her cheek and pulled her even closer.
Kin whimpered slightly when he continued to lick her cheek. She bit her bottom lip as she squeezed her eyes shut. She shivered slightly.

Her wound started to heal as he slowly stopped licking her cheek and saw how close he was holding her. He laided her down softly and got up. "Im sorry....I lost myself there." He started walking.
Kin swallowed when Razor put her down. She walked beeside him but she kept her gaze on the ground." I-it's alright." She started to chew on her bottom lip." I-I sorta l-liked it." Kin said quietly.

Razor blushed and crossed his arms like always. "R-really?" He cleared his throught and frowned. "W-well dont get use to it!"
Kin glanced at Razor." O-okay."" She looked away at the trees, her ears twitching slightly. She still had a hint of blush on her cheeks.

He smelt the air and stopped walking. "If you don't mind,I suggest you move three feet the the left."
"What is it this time?" Kin asked as she moved three feet to the right. Her ears twitched again.

He looks around and sighs. "Hm..that's weird. I could have sworn I scenced something. Oh well." He started running.
Kin jumped into a nearby tree and kept up with Razor by jumping and swinging off branches gracefully. Since she was an elf, she could jump from tree to tree pretty easily. Once and a while, she would glance down at Razor to make sure she was keeping up with him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Nightmare (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus