Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Grim Reaper (OPEN)

Nazar (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Nobody cares anymore. Heck, nobody ever cared. They only cared since they were afraid what I would do to them. What am I to people now that I separated myself from the rest? Everyone know what I am but not who I am. Humans hate me without giving me a second thought. I know what it's like to hate because of them. Death is in my blood and people shun me for it. I don't care anymore because one day, each person who betrayed me, is going to die. I will feel nothing when the time comes for me to take their souls, even when they scream or beg. I am Nazar, the Grim Reaper.

Nazar opened his eyes. He was standing on top of a building, watching the streets below as people hurried to their homes. The moon was casting a silvery glow on everything since the streetlamps weren't on. It was almost time when demons would come out and pray on humans that were standing about. Nazar closed his eyes as he felt the call of the demons echo through the streets. Everyone could feel it, even the humans but they always ignored it. Nazar let out a breath, waiting for the start of demons laughing as they looked for humans to feast on.
Mikuyukano (played anonymously)

A young woman who seemed always upbeat and careless stood there on the other side of the street. Her innocent look betrayed her in many ways. Her name was Mikuyukano,but most people couldn't say that name...so they just called her Miku. Miku was an odd female as well but tried her best not to be. She was always teased for being different. Miku had such an odd Ora around her. It was pure but tainted. She just stood there with sad looking eyes.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny was out and about, Since 'Death' was bonded to him, He rode as the Horseman of apocalypse himself. His bike transformed into a fiery horse with wings of bone, almost engulfed in flame "WOOHOO!" Danny yelled as he rode down the dark streets, unseen to most humans since he is almost like a supernatural being in his 'Grim Reaper' form.

the air filled with horrific scent demons Gave off, also being half devil he can sense them.
"Stop Daniel, i sense a powerful being close by" Death warned Danny, speaking in his mind. Death himself was Danny's pet, but Danny always treated him like he would treat others.
"yeah, i can feel it too" Danny said with a smile after wiping out a horde of demons. His grey eyes almost blended in with the darkness that covered the city however the Dark red rims in his eyes had a dim glow.
"Let's go check it out" He said as a grin swept across his face, he reached he source of the power. Danny hoped off the horse and turned back to his normal human form. Before him stood Nazar "Ummm Hey" He approached Nazar with caution grabbing his own wooden scythe with his left hand with his right hand hovering over Ebony (One of his guns) his white hair casts a shadow over his eyes slightly
Nazar (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Nazar opened his eyes and looked at Danny, his green eyes glowing slightly. Nazar put his hand in his front pocket and pulled out a curved bladed knife. The knife was radiating it's own dark aura like it was alive."I wouldn't get any closer if I was you." Nazar's voice was deep and emotionless.

Miku scenced them and looked towards that area,able to see it all. A golden necklace appeared around her neck giving off amazing power,It was in the shape of a dragon. She put her hand to her mouth and watched.

"Nice trick, now it's my turn" the scyth that's sheathed on Danny's back starts to flame up in black flames before completely engulfing in black flames. Danny stood upright "if we're having a party then I guess I should introduce you to my date, be warned though, it's an ugly sight" Danny smirked as 'Death' hovered above his head. The father of all reapers, the 'Grim Reaper' himself was wearing a black cloak that was torn from the bottom and covered it's body exept it's face. "we still Gunna tussle?" Daniel asked as he cocked an eyebrow

Nazar noticed Death but he just smirked slightly."Pain. Lets show them what you really are."The knife in Nazar's hand seemed to growl as it turned black. The knife exploded into shards of darkness and reformed as a scythe with one blade on each end. The dark aura around the weapon grew darker each second."Pain is one of the weapons of Death. Along with Suffering and Silence, Pain has his own little tricks." Nazar's green eyes seemed to be turning red very slowly.

Danny pointed and laughed as death growled at them "foolish boy, do you know who you are dealing with!? the horsemen of apocalypse (the horseman of apocalypse is an actual biblical thing, there are four horseman in tottal just to let TA know :) )

Danny laughed harder, now with his hands on his stomach gasping for air "those names are so... Cliche" he said laughing in between, Danny slowly recovered from his laughing fit. He unsheathed his scythe and pointed it in Nazar's direction "Meet Oblivion" Danny smiled as the black flames ran up Danny's right arm, along with that Danny's eyes slowly turned black as Danny merged with 'death'. The cloak covered Danny as a bone mask covered his face, the scythe no longer wooden but now metal

(Danny's reaper form and his scythe pics are in his 'pictures of me' on his page :P )

Miku slightly twitched and then yelled at them. "STOOOOOOOP IT!" She crossed her arms. "Honestly....I might not know much but this was like a tottal head on random attack. Let's just say you two only have half of your powers but together yall are unstopable." Her golden necklace started to glow brighter.

Nazar didn't seem affected by anything Danny did. He looked at the girl, his eyes glowing red." Stay out of this."Nazar growled, making it obvious he did not like getting interrupted in the middle of a fight. Pain's aura was getting so dark that even a human could see the darkness around Pain.

She started to growl as the necklace shattered and she pulled a large blade from thin air and appeared behind him. "You could have been a bit more nice!" She swung it at his back.

"wow there, no way to treat a lady" he looked at Nasar disappointment flicked through his eyes. He turned and faced the beautiful lady back into his human form now "ma'am I'm sorry for that, but just let us have a fight. If I don't I'll get annoyed and that's not a pretty sight" he walked up to her and smiled "just give us a minute" he kissed the back of her hand. The red in his two tone eyes seemed to glow slightly brighter. It only for a few seconds before he faced Nazar now back into his 'Grim Reaper' form

She nodded as the blade vanished and her dragon necklace reappeared as she sat down with a content face.

"I don't care if she is a lady, she got in my way and I don't like that." Nazar said as he positioned Pain on his shoulder, holding the middle of the weapon loosely. Nazar looked like he was used to fighting without going into Grim Reaper form.

Danny seemed eager and stood upright "o c'mon, use your Reaper form, it'll end soon if you don't" he smirked as he went back into human form, he flipped Oblivion through his finger. It turned back into wood but Oblivion was indestructible. The writing on it started to light up. The scythe stood upright as Danny let go, popped a few knuckes before charging at him, he moved so fast that he was a blur and appeared in front of Nazar. He went in for a clean punch to his stomach that landed causing a small shockwave and sending Nazar shooting down the street.

Nazar didn't seem affected when Danny punched him. A few demons that were hunting ran off when Nazar started to stand. His head was bent so a shadow was over his eyes but his arua seemed darker. Again, Nazar positioned his scythe on his shoulder.

A big smile appeared on Danny's face "your turn" he said as he pulsed with energy, his eyes going from black to blood shot red, he stopped using Death's powers and used his inherited devil powers "afterimage" he whispered. "just me and you, no weapons, only allowed to us different forms"

"Fine." Nazar shifted Pain off his shoulder and made the weapon return to it's dagger form then put the dagger back into his pocket. Nazar looked at Danny, his own eyes red but full of rage, hatred and.... something else that Nazar was trying to hide. It looked like pain but it was covered by the rage rolling off Nazar. Nazar disappeared from the spot he was standing and reappeared behind Danny. Nazar punched Danny in the back as hard as when Danny had punched him, sending Danny crashing into the street. Nazar jumped off the building and landed on the sidewalk across from where Danny had landed.

The force of the impact against the shop wall Danny had landed against was great, Street lamps were bent from the speed at which he flew in. Danny stood up and brushed his shoulder "That all? look again, I'm not the real Danny" He said as he slowly vanished, Danny had used a technique which temporarily cloned him. Danny was behind him, He tapped his shoulder "Guess who?" Danny kicked Nazar's legs making him fall horizontally and used the Raising Dragon kick whilst Nazar was still in mid-air, sending him sky-high.

Nazar disappeared from his position in the air and reappeared behind the real Danny."I thought we were only to use our powers." A black tribal tattoo appeared on the inside of his hand but he did not attack Danny.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Grim Reaper (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus