Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Grim Reaper (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"Yep and that was a technique, powers and such are okay" Danny jumped forward keeping a good distance from him and Nazar, some words appeared on Danny's torso, words from a language long forgotten. Each word started to glow along with the red of his eyes. "So lady, how did you see me in my Grim Reaper form? Humans can't see me in that form" He asked Miku with a smile but still looking at Nazar.
Mikuyukano (played anonymously)

"I may be human,but I have a power called Dragon Torch Yun. It allows me to see what couldn't be seen. If my necklace breaks,then the demon that is already in side the necklace,will possess me and give me powerful attack streanth. An odd weapon always shows up too." She stood up and yawned.
Nazar (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Nazar listened to the conversation until he felt something trying to get his attention. His head jerked up, his eyes returning to their green color and hatred began to roll off him. He looked at Danny." I have things to do other than to fight you." Nazar let shadows surround him and when the shadows were gone, Nazar was gone. Nazar reappeared in a clearing just outside of the city and he looked around, trying to find the one of the three people he really wanted to kill.

"what you looking for there" Danny stood behind him with a grin "weren't we fighting, I like you dude, I guess the battle can wait" he sensed a presence other than his and Nazar's. It felt familiar somehow "so what is it you're looking for?"

Nazar turned and glared at Danny." You shouldn't have followed."
"Now now, Nazar. Is that any way to treat someone?" A female voice came from behind Nazar. He quickly turned around to see a woman with light brown hair and hazel eyes lean against a tree opposite of Nazar and Danny.
"You should have stayed away, Desera." Nazar pulled out his knife but kept his hand at his side, his green eyes full of anger and hatred.

The female was stunning, he pointed both his guns 'Ebony and Ivory' at her "well hello" he smiled at Desera still pointing the at her "and who might you be? Sorry for being so ride but if My friend here has a reason to be alerted, then so do I" Danny shrugged and then looked at Nazar "but she is right TA know, is that how you treat a friend" he tut-tutted at him with a grin

Desera smiled." See? Even your friend agrees."
"You should really shut up, Desera. I'm aready fighting the urge to kill you for betraying me and helping in killing my little sister." Pain flickered through Nazar's eyes as he pointed his knife at Desera. Desera smirked.
"I thought you would have forgotten by now." She said.

Those three words set something off in Danny "K-killing your sister?" he said as he looked at her with anger building up, "You killed his sister!?" Danny knew what it was like to lose family, it was horrible... The pain of watching his mother die right before his eyes and he couldn't do anything. Danny's scythe reacted to his anger for it became bigger and pulsed with dark energy. "Kill her..." his eyes turned pitch black as he walked over to Nazar and stood beside him

Desera looked at Danny." There is a reason that I helped." She looked at Nazar." I killed your little sister because you were turning into a human and Grim Reapers aren't supposed to have family. Your kind are supposed to be created but no, you were born."
Nazar threw his knife, which struck Desera in the shoulder. She fell back with a yelp and Nazar walked toward her. He stopped so he could yank out the knife in her arm, causing Desera to yelp again.
" I had every right to become human and it wasn't my fault that I was born. I'm going to let you live so you can tell my parents that I'm going to kill them as well." Nazar turned his back on Desera." Now leave before I change my mind."
Desera gulped before she vanished in a flurry of green energy.

Danny returned to normal, his scythe turned from metal back to wood "Who was she?" He looked at Nazar with anger still built up inside him

Nazar looked at Danny, pain flickering through his green eyes." My parents hired Desera to get close to me and my little sister so they could separate us. She was supposed to be my lover but I never let her near me because I knew something was wrong. I didn't tell my little sister though because she liked Desera as soon as they met." Nazar covered his eyes with his hand to hide the pain that was showing as he put the knife back into his pocket.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Grim Reaper (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus