Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for roleplaypartners! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! I'm looking for some new roleplay partners, so below this, there's some facts and wishes ^^
Facts:
- English isn't my first language, so don't expect perfect grammar
- I mainly roleplay mxf and I'm trying to get started on fxf
- My replies are written in third person, present time
- I'm open to many ideas, except for fantasy and supernatural, as well as school settings, since I easily get bored
- I need romance to be a part of the roleplay - not everything has to be sappy and romantic, but a bit
- I have no problems with sex, language, violence, drugs, etc, but I'd love to know if you do

Wishes:
- I feel mostly comfortable (speaking of fxm roleplays) in 1x1 playing the female, or if we both roleplay one of each sex
- I don't expect you to reply every ten minutes, but I'd like to know if you tell me if you get bored or won't reply for a period of time (of course I'll do the same), since it's not much fun waiting for a reply that never arrives

If you're interested, you're more than welcome to send me a pm or reply to this topic c: <3
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Heyy !
So it just happens that I'm new here( not to RP, it to this community) and that my friend list is rather... small.
Like you, English isn't my mother tongue and my English is full of wrong syntax and other shits XD

I'm pretty flexible with length and the themes of RP, even if I'm a fan of fantasy, I do love other topics that I will be pleased to explore with y'a ! :)
Everything is on my profile, so check it out!
You seem like a mature and fun person ! I'll be glad to RP with you ^_^
Message me!
If you're still looking, feel free to message!
I'm up for any plot!
Sunflower Topic Starter

I've sent each of you a pm :D <3
Sunflower Topic Starter

^^
Fireflamer386

Hi can I join?
Oryu

Hi! If the option is still open, I'm open for any sort of rp, as long as it's 1x1.
I'd be happy to role play with you~
Sunflower Topic Starter

Fireflamer386 wrote:
Hi can I join?

Of course, feel free to send me a pm :)
Sunflower Topic Starter

<3
Hey there!^^ I'm Candy,or Sakura. If you want to rp,just message me and I'd be glad to!^^
Grass

Can I join in? I can make a diff char as I am new to this site
I is interested xD hellooo
Sunflower Topic Starter

Grass wrote:
Can I join in? I can make a diff char as I am new to this site
Of course! :)

XxCandy-ChanXx and loonyshadow: I've sent each of you a pm :P
Sunflower Topic Starter

<3
Oryu wrote:
Hi! If the option is still open, I'm open for any sort of rp, as long as it's 1x1.
I will rp with you
Sunflower Topic Starter

~
I'm up for something.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for roleplaypartners! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus