Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OF Mansion

Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

( i guess I should go ahead then :) )

Nate held tight of his Luggage seeing how beautiful the Large Lake was and amazing garden.... It's been for to long since he's been In a nice place like this.. Sighing a little He entered in the Mansion looking around at first to see if anyone was here... Nate shrugged not thinking anyone was here he slowly went up stairs dragging the Luggage with him to his new supposed room. The walls were gray with a slight modern touch on the furniture in the room.. It seemed like a great place to stay in and with that he began Unpacking his clothes and the few stuff he brought with him..
Afriel Gavreel (played by _-Snugglez-_) Topic Starter

Guys guess what...I made a group because I was bored and Its called OF Mansion! You can join if you wanna...Just sayin.

Alrighty I'll join then ^^

(Well I guess I'll continue then :3)

Afriel looks around her room and it has a bunch of colors and quotes on the walls from shakspeare. Reads most of them while she puts away the clothes that she had brought. She smiled once she was finished walking out of her room and opening all of the doors to every room but the bedrooms. She was astonished by how mch there was. Mainly because she didnt have a home until high school. She looked out at the pool and laughed with joy. "Its a pool!" She screams running around the house. Soooner or later she fnds another one inside. "Indoor pool!!!" She yells sittingon the couch bored of being alone in a big house wih nothing but the awesome house to be with.

Nate flinched a little when He heard yelling thinking someone was in trouble and quickly ran Sliding Down the railing of the stairs and before he knew it he stopped when He saw a girl with a pink pretty long hair and Blue eyes was yelling out running around... He tilted his head a little as she yelled that there was a Pool at the Mansion... .

She tilts her head and gets up off the couch looking back at the ananyoumous man sittingin front of her. She smiles and looks around. "Is it just me or do you looke familiar?" She tilts her head again but the opposite way while standing up and getting closer to him.
Isamu Dahl (played by _iNk3d)

(I joined. ^^)
Unpacking his belongings, Isamu gazed across his room, taking in the professionalism of it all. The walls were pitch black, with an assembly of masks displayed on them, and the ceiling had several strings hanging from it, with small music notes attatched to the ends. He faintly smiled at his room, sitting down on his white bed and taking in a deep breath, before walking outside of his room, gently closing the door behind him. He fixed the tie from his suit, walking downstairs with a perfect posture, looking around for a garden nearby.

She looks up the stairs and sees Isamu walking down the stairs. She stares at him for a moment with a blank expression then finally says something. "I think I know you too..." She says tiliting her head. She thought and thought butcouldnt get their names. Something in her heart knew who they were but her brain didnt want to know or remember who they were.

(Good^^)

Isamu walks down the stairs, arching an eyebrow at the girl's comment. He crosses his arms, looking at her tilted head. He recognizes a sense of familiarity in her, but can't seem to place it.
"Likewise. I don't know from where, but your attitude is somewhat.. familiar, to say the least." He says with proper grammar, looking at her, then at the other person, who also suddenly rings a small bell in the back of his head.
"This is all-too weird." He'd mutter, looking downwards to the floor, not wanting to look at the two any more.

Afriel grabs his hand and stares at him. "Wait, I need to find out who you are first.." She says poking at his mask. She thinks for a moment and nodds. "You are Isamu, the guy I decided to hate in fifth grade and beyond." She says crossing her arms walking upstairs with a bad additude.
"I am supposed to be mad at you so good day.. Hmph.." She says stomping up the stairs and to her bedroom.

He blinks, turning and watching as she left, looking back at the other person, obviously confused. He sighs, shaking his head and continuing to walk around the large mansion, still looking for his first goal; a garden.

Afriel sits in her room and changes into a black bikini (I hate that word but like i try.) with spaghetti straps in the middle. She grabs a towel and sandals and runs to the indoor pool. Once she arives at her destination she stars at the water with amazement.
Ashley Oshiro (played by duckling_)

(Sorry I didn't join in sooner. I was busy.)

Ashley walked into the huge mansion, staring at its beauty as she walked further in.
She suddenly stopped and sighed as she had no idea what to do.
A thought suddenly clicked into her brain and she grabbed her carry-on bag and bounded up the stairs, wanting to find her room.

Nate just stood there awkwardly watching them walk away from each other.... " Isamu.... sounds familiar" And with that he walked off in search for some nice peace in quiet to find and listen to Music.. He set out walking around the Mansion to get used to the surrounding..

Afriel continued to stare at the water for a while. Eventually she put one foot in but it was so cold that she winced at the icy feeling. She gotin body part by body part. She was all the way in maybe 30 minutes later. She sat n the pull alone and floated at the top, staring at the ceiling with despair and saddness from being all alone.
Ashley Oshiro (played by duckling_)

Ash squealed as she found her room and threw the door open.
Her eyes widened as she saw a beautiful, western, country style room, decorated with alternative rock references.
She grinned as she saw the oak wooden flooring with orange wallpaper, bordered with lines of little guitars.
She looked at the blue rug in the middle of the room and sat on her double bed, which was clothed with the same shade of blue as the rug.
She stared at the guitar collection on the wall and smiled.
She noticed a violin in the corner of the room from her childhood.
She smiled at the small couch and television with a yellowish lamp in the corner of the room.

"It's perfect." She thought aloud.

Nate passed by the pool and saw the girl he met earlier swimming around alone.. He decided to sit down at a chair next to the pool and slightly waved at her with a light smile... She seemed nice at least except for the time when she got mad at the other guy..

Afriel smiled at the guy she met and waved. She stood up by the edge of the pool and laughed. "Hey I know youre name now." She said with confidence. "Well I hope.. Im pretty sure though." She says noddng her head with assurance.

" Oh really?" He said as his brow was raised a little... Nate still didn't remember her name. Her Pink hair was super familiar and Kinda remind him of a girl he used to know in 5th grade but doubt he would ever see her again... He sighed a little as he watched her nodding her head...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OF Mansion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus