Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OF Mansion

Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Nate grin spread his face " Great! then let's get started who will be the seeker?" He asked looking at Ashley and Afriel to see if they wanted to be seeker..
Afriel Gavreel (played by _-Snugglez-_) Topic Starter

Afriel notices the look in her. Thats the look that she made when she was going to do something she knew she would regret. Something terribly evil and bad too. Afriel stands up and grabs Nates hand and stands up.
"Actually lets not do that." I say walking inside. "Uh...I have to tell Nate something.." I say slightly running aay from her with Nate.
Ashley Oshiro (played by duckling_)

Ash rolled her eyes and sighed.
"fine. Spoil my fun."

"N-No...I...Uh..No no..No..Im not being killed by my bestie. Go kill someone else on campus not me." She says completely running now.

Nate tilted his head as Afriel dragged him away a bit confused... " Wha? wait Afriel hold up!" He said but she was now running and only had to keep up with her. He was surprised by how fast she was by now..

Ash stared after her, seeming confused. She stood up and walked towards her.
"Afriel?" She questioned, calling after her. "Where are you going?"

"Im going to get ice cream at the end of the rainbow...Happy thoughts." I say slowing my pace a bit so Nate could keep up.

Nate was so confused by now and saw that Ashley was now no where to be seen " Hey what's going on Afriel?" He asked wondering why she seem scared and nervous

Afriel runs up to her room and sits him in there. "I will tell you later and here is some pizza." I throw a box of pizza in my room and lock the door from the outside. "Im sorry just..Stay here please."

Ashley growled now that they were out of sight and bounded up the stairs.
She quickly ran into her room and locked her evil room, slipping the key into her pocket.
She sighed with relief and lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

Afriel stares at her door and opens it slightly and whispers to her. "Hello Ashley may I speak to you please?" I ask her.

Nate tilted his head as he was sat down and quickly caught the pizza box... "But Afriel..." He said sighing a little and decided to do what she said plus! He had Pizza!
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She started unpacking and listening to FOB at the same time, humming along the whole time. She smirked as she put her clothes away and placed her art supplies on the desk. "Almost done." She sighed and placed her recording stuff in a hidden compartment. "No one will find you here." She looked around and saw her weapons were already here. "Perfect." She locked the compartment and smirked, she didn't intend to use the weapons for evil, actually the complete opposite.

Ash sighed.
"Sure. What is it?" She asked quietly.

"How do you play hide and seek?" I ask with confusion from earlier.

She laughed at her question.
"The same way you play it. People hide, you seek them and voilà, they're out."

Afriel looks at her and enters her room. "Uhuh. Well Uh i need to open the thing in youre room. Im not an Im yore bestie. I know that you have one. Eveil room thing with weapons. And shit." She says staring at her.

Nate sighed as he stared at the last slice of pizza..... but he was to full..... he frowned and laid down on her bed closing his eyes a little hoping she would come soon.... plus he wondered what was going on anyways.

"You can't prove that. Have you been stalking me?! Why are you accusing me of something that I don't have?!" She asked, sitting up and staring at Afriel, disappointment and sadness in her eyes.

Afriel grabbed the key from her pocket and put it in her bra. "Its my job to be your friend and know everything about you even your dark sides. Just show me. Please?" She says staring at her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OF Mansion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus