Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OF Mansion

Isamu Dahl (played by _iNk3d)

Isamu stopped walking, getting a good look of him, before giving him a small nod, continuing to walk, looking straight ahead.
"Yes, I recall those moments. What of it?" He'd ask him, his perfect grammar being easily shown by the way he talked.
Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Nate noticed that... Isamu has changed a lot since they went different directions... " Well Um I was wondering if um Maybe we could hang out sometime again? catch up a little?" He said giving a small hopeful smile....

He gave him another side look, before looking forward again, debating his options. After a small silence had emitted between them, he hesitantly nodded at him.
"I suppose it wouldn't hurt.." He'd say, his eyes dropping to the floor as he walked, his gaze now drifting to his polished black shoes.

" U-um Ok sure well um... I guess Ill see ya later at the garden maybe at 6:00?" He asked seeing that Isamu wasn't really looking at him Nate slowed down a little.

He looked over at him, responding with another small nod.
"If I ever find it, that is." He slightly joked, a faint smile coming to his face, before he looked forward again, in hopes to actually find the garden.

Nate smiled back when he stopped and watched him walk away... that one smile Isamu gave hope to Nate that... they maybe become friends again... Nate walked back heading back to the pool...
Afriel Gavreel (played by _-Snugglez-_) Topic Starter

Afriel looked back up then just layed on her chair sideways with boredom. She stared at the pool and sighed. Her head was upside down andshe was getting a slight head ache but just ignored it kicking her feet around in the air.
Ashley Oshiro (played by duckling_)

(Sorry XD was busy for some time there.)

"I've been okay. What about you?" She asked genuinely intrigued with what her old friend had been up to over the past hell knows years.

"Ive been pretty good. Seeing old friends and all is awesome." She says getting up and sitting upright.
"Uh hows your love life?" She says with a smirk on her face.

She raised an eyebrow at the question and simply laughed.
"Shitty as always."

Nate Walked to the Pool " Hey Im back" he said with a smiled and sat near the two of them. " So what I miss?" He asked a little curious as always.

She nodds and laughs at her response. "I mean I like someone but eh. No one likes me so..Yeah Shitty is the perfect word." She says laughing.

"Eh, nothing." Ash replied to Nate.
She took in his appearance.
God, how he'd changed.
She simply smiled, remember a past memory and snapped back to reality.

She nodds and continues to sit upside-down. "What she said." I say looking over at Ashley.

Nate titled his head a little wondering what they were talking about but shrugged it off " So what shall we do now? I mean this place is huge.... I bet theres a least 25 hiding place in this house." he said leaning back a bit

She stares at him and tilts her head. "Are you suggesting hide and seek? She asks putting her hands on her hips.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

Amber sighed as she appeared in front of the mansion. "Well, at least I'm away from that hell hole." She pulled her blue hood back over her eyes after tucking her dark turquoise and black hair back in her hood and making sure her earbuds were playing. She clutched her grey duffle bag and black backpack in each hand. She walked up to the door and opened it quietly, hoping not to draw attention. She walked in and immediately walked upstairs, going to the turquoise door and setting her stuff down inside. She looked around from under her hood and smirked, because she doesn't smile ever. "Nice." She whispered, admiring the room. The walls were a light turquoise color with the names of her favorite bands painted on them. The floor was birch wood along with her bed frame. She had a loft bed, the top being a bed and the bottom being a desk. There was a rug in the middle of a small entertainment area next to a bay window.

Nate shrugged " I mean we used to play that all the time back in 5th grade remember? When we were hiding and the teachers were the seekers and who ever got caught gets in trouble" he said grinning a little at the memory.

She nodds and laughs. "I didnt say no to hide and seek I was just asking if thats what you meant. And if Ashley is down then Im down." I say looking over at ashley.

She nodded.
"Sure. Why not?" She grinned, a hint of red sparkling through her eyes.
Ash had a very different idea of 'Hide And Seek' than the other two did.
See, Ash's room wasn't all positive and happy, there was a section separated by a door which represented her evil which she kept hidden.
Behind that door lay a weapon stash along with blood splattered across the pristine white walls and floor.
Ash remembered the beautiful sight and grinned again before looking back to Afriel.
"Yeah, I'm down."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OF Mansion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus