Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OF Mansion

Afriel Gavreel (played by _-Snugglez-_) Topic Starter

She smiles and looks up at him.She gets confused on who he was for a moment then she remembers. "You were my bggest crush in fifth grade, Nate." She says blushing a bit. "Yup."
Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Nate strained up a little with his eyes a little bit wide " Wait... don't tell me that your.." Nate could not believe it... " No way Your Afriel right?!" He asked now remembering that girl who always liked to stay around with him though nothing really happened between them at that time.
Ashley Oshiro (played by duckling_)

Ash bounced around the room a but before remembering a girl scream there was a pool.
She grinned as she got out a tan swimsuit which was cross tied at the back and showed a very slight bit of cleavage at the front.
She pulled it on and grabbed a towel as she bounded down the stairs and walked into the area with the pool.
She raised an eyebrow as she saw two people already there.

Afriep nodds at him and smiles. "Yes it is the one and the only." She says, rethinking what she said. "Well, the only one with pink hair at least." She says giggling a bit.
Isamu Dahl (played by _iNk3d)

Walking around the large mansion with his hands behind his back, Isamu kept himself content, his near-perfect posture easily being able to decipher as he walked. Being quite formal and well-addressed, he knew how easy it really was to do things well, but always kept them to himself. He fixed the mask on his face and continued to walk, taking note of his surroundings as he mindlessly searched for a garden.

" Wow... it's been a long time..." He knew the reason why they stopped being friends and it was a reason because He got mad at her for some reason but he wasn't no more I mean... it was a long time ago anyways. He smiled at her and then looked the entrance where a girl was standing.. He guessed that she was also gonna be here as well...

She nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah it has." She says knowing that he was used to be mad at her but didnt want him to be, so she stayed quiet. She noticed the girl by the entrance and tilited her head and started to recognize her.

Ash tiptoed in, suddenly shy as she could hardly remember the times she spent with the people at this house.
She felt the two staring at her and went red as she sat down in one of the chairs on the opposite side of the other two.

Nate smiled at the new girl who just came in... Nate was never really keen in remembering stuff so he wasn't so sure who she was but she seemed nice at least.. " Hello!" He waved at her and smiled a little flipping his Brown hair out of his Dark Blue eyes.

Afriel waved at her with a light smile automatically remembering who she was, because they were good friends in fifth grade. "Hey Ashley." She says while putting her hair up in a ponytail.

Ash smiled slightly and relaxed, finally remembering the pair.
"Hey, Afriel. Long time, you look good." She said.
Her eyes widened.
"Not that I'm attracted to you or anything, well you are attractive- but I'm not 'attracted' to you specifically, not that someone wouldn't be attracted to you... I just... Crap." She said quickly, face palming.

Nate then remembered the Girl he remembered that She was friends with Ashley though he never really talked to her much but just say hi... now he felt like a total jerk about it.... Pushing the thought aside He chuckled a little at her little mess up " Yeah I um get that a lot" He said glancing at Afriel with a small smile. " Its Fine haha"

Afriel laughed at her statement. "Uh, thanks...I hope." She says rolling her eyes srcastically.
"Still got youre guitar right?" She says tilting her head with cuiriousity then realizes what she said.
"Wait what type of question is that. And by the way you look good too." She says smiling at her.

Afriel stares at Nate and flicks him. "She was talking to me, but I think youre attractive." She says looking up at him then back at Ashley.

Nate rolled his eyes and stick his tongue out a little at her only in a playful away and smiled a little. " Only joking hehe" then listened back to the conversation

Walking further through the mansion, Isamu easily navigated though the long hallways and corridors, only to be met with a pool, and several familiar faces. He arched an eyebrow at the new girl, before shrugging it off, looking straight ahead and continuing to walk off, not even wanting to start any conversations or interactions.

Nate was looking around as Afriel and Ashley were talking and his eye caught that Isamu guy walking by. Nate got up " I'll be right back guys.. have to do something." He said and without a word he quickly caught up to the guy and smiled " Hello!" He said with a friendly smile

Afriel nodded at Nate and got out of the pool to go sit next to Ashley. She grabbed her towel and set it down whwre she was sitting. "So Ashley, how have you been?" I ask tilting my head at her.

Isamu looked at the boy, only to turn his head away and continue walking, his pace slightly increasing.
"What do you want?" He'd bluntly ask him, keeping his hands behind his back as he walked, obviously not interested in talking with him at all.

Nate frowned a little but kept up with the pace. Seeing that the guy was not wanting to talk but Nate... was always stubborn so he wasn't gonna let him off so easy " So your Isamu right? I don't know if you remember me But my names Nate we um used to be good friends in 5th grade remember?" He never forgot of his Bro. Even though he was mad at Nate at that time but he didn't really think he was gonna be mad at him anymore after a long time not seeing each other...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OF Mansion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus