Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome to Prison Institute (OPEN)

"Nice!" Mikey laughed, seeing what Brooke was doing.
Stella Lyewood (played by spider_pig_girl)

Stella would be lying if she'd said she wasn't bothered by what Brooke was doing, but right now, it was helping.
"Don't kill him, that'll give them even more incentive to kill you," she said. The third guard bounded over to her and Mikey, his vocal chords shot from her spell. He reached for a baton, and Stella realized this was the nasty-smelling guard from before, at lunchtime.
She looked at Mikey, then back at the guard.
"What's wrong, tongue stuck behind those teeth of yours?" she taunted. The guard grew angry and lifted the baton above his head, ready to bring it down on Stella's.
Mikey noticed the guard with the baton, and he knocked it out of his hand.
Brooklyn Carmina Burana (played by duckling_)

Brooke was unaware of anything going on behind as as she was focused on watching this guard suffer. She really wanted to just stab him, yet she didn't have any weapon, so she settled with watching him die slowly.

Stella finally stood, the jelly feeling in her legs gone. She kneed the guard in his private area, sending him to the ground. then snatched his walkie talkie.
"Hello?! Hello, Simmons, where do you need help? We're tracking your walkie loca--"
Stella threw the radio to the ground and smashed it with her foot. She looked over at the man Brooke was torturing. She moved over and stood where Brooke could see her, behind the man, and tried to get her attention.
"You won't get to play with ANYONE any more if they see you killing him and shoot you down," she half-yelled sternly.
"I gotta feeling that more guards are on their way soon..." Mikey began. "We should get out of here..."

Brooke grew angry as Stella yelled at her and clenched her fists, accidentally snapping the guards neck as she underestimated her strength. She growled as the body fell to the floor. "Now look what you've made me do!" She whined, pointing at the body while staring at Stella.
"I want to kill somebody too!"

Stella shook her head and sighed.
"Look, Mikey's right. We need to get out of here. It's going to be impossible to escape, but if we make it back to our cells and pretend like we weren't here, they can't peg this on us and punish us. So..."
Stella looked at the other two guards.
"Mikey, take care of one. I'll take care of the other. No witnesses. Brooke, how quickly can you get back in your jacket?"
She stepped on the smelly guard's neck, crushing his windpipe, effectively killing him.

(OOC: Sorry, I couldn't remember if Stella knew their names or not. If not, pretend she didn't use them lol)
"Alright, sounds like a plan." Mikey hissed at the other guard, showing his fangs. The guard slowly backed away, but Mikey walked right up to him and bit down in his neck. The guard fell to the ground, bleeding profusely. He wiped the blood from his mouth with his sleeve. "You guys know how to free me from my cuffs?"

"I can get back into my jacket as fast as you can say noodles~" she teased, grabbing her straitjacket and easily sliding back into it. She looked to Mikey with a confused expression. "Cuffs?"
Mikey held up his hands, which were still handcuffed. "Yeah... they're getting kinda annoying."

"Hang on," Stella said, quickly freeing herself from her own cuffs.
"Hold still," she instructed Mikey, using her magic to unlock the tiny keyholes.
"Alright, this place is like a maze, but I remember the way back to our cells. The trick is to not get caught by any other guards. Let's move."
She grabbed the key ring from one of the three and unlocked the rec room door. The hallway was, luckily, free of cameras. For now.
"This way," Stella said to the others, going left. "And keep close."

Brooke skipped after her, happily humming as she did so.
"Alright, and thank you." Mikey made sure to follow closely behind Stella.

Something stirred ahead of them, and Stella threw out her arm to stop the other two. A few guards raced by up ahead, unaware of the three loose inmates. Once they were gone, Stella rushed to go the way those guards had just come from. A turn here, another hiding spot there, and they were back at their cells.
"Okay, we don't have much time," she said, leading Brooke to her cell. "I'm sorry, I know we hate these, but it's our safest place at the moment, ironically," she explained, locking the cell to Brooke's door once she was inside.
Next was Mikey's cell. "We'll all have time to talk this over. We may need to stick together more often to get through our sentences in this hellhole." Stella locked Mikey's cell and chucked the keys with all her might down the hall, the same direction they'd just come from.
Once inside her own cell, she used her magic to lock her door. She then went to work scraping up the bottom of her shoe, just in case they tried to match its sole with her victim's neck or radio.
By the time the next shift of guards arrived, she was finished and back to her tap, tap, tapping.

Brooke growled as she was locked back into her cell, not entirely aware of what was going on, but not really caring either. She just sat down and started rocking back and forth, returning to her laughing fit she was previously in.

A guard went up to each cell, questioning the inhabitants' whereabouts for the past hour. When he reached Stella's cell, she looked up at him, a confused expression painted on her face.
"I've been here," she said.
"Are you sure? This block was supposed to have been in the rec room the past hour."
Stella snorted.
"When do you ****ers ever stick to a schedule that allows us fun?" she said. The guard seemed mad at this, but he continued on down the block to question the others.

When the guard came to her cell, Brooke simply kept laughing, obviously stuck in her fit. The guard didn't hesitate to move on.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Welcome to Prison Institute (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus