Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » I Aim To Misbehave!

Unfortunately, things are as they are, "You Can't Take the Sky From Me' Has ended.

IN IT'S PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new RP! This one holding an extremely similar premise, but titled "I Aim To Misbehave!"
TheLily

what sorts of things is you looking for?
Misbehave...to what extent? Because I have a few characters that may be interested. Arien Chase, is a prankster who loves to have fun with his (im)practical jokes. And then there's Cody Wesson who, well, uh, is more what you'd call volatile than anything else. XD
I'll be on board again! :D Perhaps I'll create a different character, so someone else can take the much wanted medic position. Depends on if I have time to create a new one, one of these days. XD
JayBird Topic Starter

Or you can just call dibs on the medic. I liked Rhyzo, and I know Tyler was thankful for someone who could help with his migraines
I'm definitely up for it, if you don't mind letting a trigger-happy nut like Merrion in again. (Could use Serene if you prefer, but she'd be less useful in general and probably just as much of a troublemaker.)
You know I'll be on board, one way or another
*wink*
JayBird Topic Starter

Okay, y'all, I will continue to leave this up and open so that anyone whom's fancy it catches can get on board, but come Monday morning when I get off, work, I'll be starting the RP! I'm also going to just be a big ol' cheater pants an recycle my opening post from the previous RP.

Just to recap, this is a Firefly/Serenity RP, taking place a few months after the movie.
JayBird Topic Starter

Here we go!

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=4580

I confess to being unable to come up with a new opening, so I used the old one for those of you that recognize it. I hope to have lots more fun with this one!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » I Aim To Misbehave!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus