Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good day to you!

greetings everyone,

I am Zeger - AKA Olthain.
I am here because of a friend's recommendation, and so far this place seems pretty epic to me! I'll introduce myself shortly here.

I am 18 years oldand in my fith year in high school (yes, I doubled two years, but both times were the school's fault). I am a traceur (= some one who practices Parkour, for those of you who don't know). also I really like to sing. I'm the lead singer of a punk-rock band called In Times Of Crisis. It's nothing big, you won't find anything about us on youtube yet.

I also (naturally) LOVE Fantasy rpg's, or fantasy in general - having been a "writer" of several fantasy stories.

that's about it I think... ask away if you have any questions!

sincerely,
Olthain
Ha, glad to see you've made it! Welcome, I'm sure you're a fine addition to the community!
Congratulations on coming to RPR. You sound like just the person we need around here! Multi-talented too. Also, I love the name of your band. Times of Crisis. Epic. You should upload some music to YouTube--I'd be interested in hearing it.

At any rate, come in, create some characters, and toss them into some RPs. You'll find everyone here is pretty relaxed and easy-going. Hope you have fun and welcome to RPR. :)
Freyya Topic Starter

PenGryphon2007 wrote:
Congratulations on coming to RPR. You sound like just the person we need around here! Multi-talented too. Also, I love the name of your band. Times of Crisis. Epic. You should upload some music to YouTube--I'd be interested in hearing it.

At any rate, come in, create some characters, and toss them into some RPs. You'll find everyone here is pretty relaxed and easy-going. Hope you have fun and welcome to RPR. :)

thank you! It's allways nice to get a warm welcome from someone in the community :D and as soon as we get proper recording gear, we might just put some stuff on youtube - but for now we're just rehearsing and playing at local gigs :)
Kim Site Admin

Aahh! Yes, please do let us know when you get your stuff on Youtube. And welcome to the site! :D
Freyya Topic Starter

won't happen anytime soon, but sure why not :p

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good day to you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus