Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

(( :P pssh wish I could say yes, but m not in charge. But I'm pretty sure your going to be able to join :3))
seden nubes (played by ora)

it's fine well all things to do and sure why not))
Seden put out he's hand as the ball did a unnatural curve toward he's hand putting panda out for the game for now.

(pshshshshsndmdĥd,endiekendkem dang it XD)

"Screw, and I almost destroyed him too. " She stayed lamely. That's when she got hit "I would have destroyed you tooooo!!" She laughed and went to the bleachers with snow
Shirio (played by KylieWaterfall)

Thanks fam.. so I guess I'll be a new kid..))

((lol there are a lot of new kids
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(Np and yes we need people so we can keep it going)

((YEAH CUSS THIS PLACE THE BOMB :) ))
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(Btw Shirio is cute :3)

Oh... lolz))

Shirio walked in the school. He looked around and fixed his suit, "Wow not as fancy as mymother put it..." he growls and walked in the front office.

Panda cheered as loud as she could for her team. So loud, it could probably be heard all the way to the office. "DONT LET MEH DOWN BLUE TEAM! YOU GOT THIS."

Shirio turned his head to the noise as he got his stuff. He walked out the office and walked to PE. Shirio opened the door and looked inside.

(wait we should probly say what teams we are one i am on red team sense i put panda out of the game i think , what team are you guys on?

As the door opened Snow looked to the guy who peered inside. She got up from the bleachers and walked towards him. "Hey are you lost? Oh I can show you where you need to go, unless it here that is." she smiled

(BLUEBERRY)

Shirio will sit out for this game I could add another character.))

(I think the limit was two characters so sure! That is if you want)

He looked at her, "Uh.." He walked in and sat down. Kylie turned her head and looked at him. She smiled, "Shirio?"
He looked at Kylie, "Oh hey.."

"huh?" she said to herself and watched him leave "So much for meeting new people. Eh oh well. Maybe he just isn't that social. I respect that." She said to her Eevee as she went to the bleachers once again yelling at her team trying to motivate them

Kylie smiled at Shirio and he mostly glared at her, "Why are you still staring at me?"
She looked away, "Oh sorry... So how are you?" He growled, "Im fine.." he watched the game

She listened to their conversation as she watched the game. She had a huge grin. "Opposites attract! I ship it" she said to herself quietly

(lol

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus