Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

seden nubes (played by ora)

"got it thanks for answering" he then whispers just loud enough for every body around him "i hope it's a party." 'it's most likely some sort of event telling us what to expect this years" he then pushed back he's sun glasses before they lean back in he's chair
Jess (played anonymously)

(you got to give her time)
demoria (played by Rika24)

hello everyone we will make this loby very trouble.... we mean really fun Nya Naomi sticks there tongues out as the walk across on everyone's head making sure not to land on the floor
Lila (played by Rika24)

oops wrong RP this is the magic high right? i will be using this one
Jess (played anonymously)

(Yes)
Lila (played by Rika24)

a limo stops by the gate then the driver opens his door and walks to the back and opens the door letting a girl out she he says can i have your satchel princess Lila and she gives it to him then walks to the entrance with a sigh saying you boys can stop spying and get back to your studies as she enters the classroom
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(I just have 1 question, What's your power) Kat looks up and see the student and rolls her eyes and continues to draw ignoring her. Anthony looked up and saw the girl. He looked at her closer and saw that she was a princess. He got up and covered his mouth and ran out of the class. Kat sniffed the air and looked at the girl again and saw that she was princess so if she Sucked her blood then the kingdom would go after her and rip her apart she covered her nose so she wouldn't smell her sweet smelling blood.
Lila (played by Rika24)

i am Lila and i can control the wind she says with a grin as she used her magic to flip all the other girls skirts

(wind is a useful ability to have, you can do a lot with it)
Panda (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Oh partys are great." She whispered. "I love doing icy decorations. " she whispered

Seden started to wright down in he's note book a little 'well this class room is going to be a lot of fun.'

seden then nods in agreement at what panda sayed "I can't really make anything with lighting unless you want to see something when you close your eyes." he chuckled at the small joke

"Oh so you have lighting magic. Cool! Ive got ice, as I mentioned. I can really make a mess though" she chuckled
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat looked down so the urge was better. Anthony ran to the back of the school and breathing heavy.
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Sevio would be sitting calmly at his desk when a monitor rushes in, "Sir! We've got trouble outside the grounds! The demons are at it again!" the monitor says quickly. Sevio would stand up with a sigh, "Evil never gives up looking for recruits at the start of the new year... Keep the students indoors and get the barriers up. I'll handle the rest." he says calmly before vanishing in a plume of soft golden Light.

The rest of the school would be none the wiser to the presence of an attack, save for several minutes later, Sevio would appear just inside the wall in Mrs. Jess's class and fly into the inside wall, hitting it hard with a thud before falling to his butt in front of the chalk board. Shaking his head, he'd look around and get to his feet, "Well... That's embarrassing... Good morning Miss Jess, good morning students. So sorry to interrupt." he says as he touches his palm to the wall and restores the damage he caused.

He'd offer a smile to the class, excited to see so many fresh faces this year, "Carry on as you were." he says calmly before vanishing in another plume of golden Light. Several seconds would pass before the sounds of a distant explosion would resonate in the distance with a quiet but noticeable 'Kaboom'.

The attack would be repelled before anyone was the wiser, just the way Good Principal Vatonage liked it. The students in his school were the future of magic, and he wasn't about to let them get recruited into evil without giving them a chance and choice to be something they wanted to be.

When Sevio reappeared in the hall, he'd brush his hands off and start back toward his office, noticing all the snow and water on the floor. Silently the veins in his forehead would twitch, but he'd smile and laugh softly, "Crazy kids..." he whispers before waving his hand and sending a wave of heat to melt the snow and ice and dry up the resulting water, making the halls clean again. Straitening up his tunic, he'd return to his office with a contented sigh and a round of quiet applause from the office staff and hall monitors.

"ice magic is pretty cool, you can create a lot of things with it as well, and i wount worry about making a mess sense it well just turn in to steam after a while" he said giving a small smile as he took of he's sun glasses not needing them for right now, which was nice.

"Thanks!" she smiled "anyways why do you have sunglasses when there is no sun?" she asked confused

"there's two reasons to be honest, one is for when i use my magic because lighting can be bright as hell some times and two is that i think they look cool. so i like to keep them on hand in case i need them, tho i haven't been able to try the magic thing out yet." he said

"Ahhh okay, seems reasonable. Anyways is this your first year?" she asked

"thanks and yeah it is. I is it yours as well?" he asked back

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic high

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus