Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Email notification for group invites

Sanne Moderator

Is this planned already? If it's not, can it be implemented?

Group invites appear at the top of the dashboard, but since I don't lurk around on my dashboard 24/7 it can take a bit for me to notice it. I believe groups will play a very important role in the future of RPR, so this might be a very useful feature. :)
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Oh yeah, and as the group owner/someone who can vote on membership applications, maybe send an email when someone joins too?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I have to second those requests.
Kim Site Admin

For sure planned, along with better support for group-related notifications showing up in the dashboard stream. :D

I didn't really want to add anything that has the potential to freak out and spam while groups were still so heavily under construction. I'm seriously ripping the guts out of groups and then sticking them back in in better ways on a regular basis.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

I'm glad you didn't pursue a career in medicine Kim. I would hate to be your patient.
Kim Site Admin

I know, right?

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Email notification for group invites

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus