Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » It was the Dragon's fault (Semi-Open)

Darth Sinnice (played by Sanne) Topic Starter

Sinnice stared at the feline for a few before replying. "Is that so? An interesting assumption, let me tell you that. Pray tell, what is it you would have me do?"
Tsahbi (played by Freyya)

"An act of vengeance." Tsahbi shrugged, then leant in closer.
"When I was a little girl, I came to skyrim on a trading caravan, along with my parents. On the road between the villages of Helgen - Which is now destroyed - and Riverwood, We were set upon by bandits lurking inside Embershard Mine. The complete caravan was robbed and destroyed, it's people slaughtered. I'm the only one left. These bandits killed my Friends and even worse, my parents." She paused.

"I want them dead. And I need you to help me." Tsahbi relaxed back into her chair.

Her face showed surprise. "Tragic story, really..." She even managed to sound sorrowful about it. "But what makes you think I'm in any position to help you exact your revenge on them?"

"That choking thing seems pretty useful." She said it completely emotionless. "I can't handle them alone, but I'm pretty sure the two of us can handle them. And it gives you a chance to get an idea of where you are, don't you think?"

"You saw that." It wasn't even a question as she tensed. She didn't want to reveal all her abilities and secrets of her alignment so soon, but apparently this nosy creature had spied more with her little eye after all.

She played with the mug in her hand and considered her options. Tsahbi had a point. "Very well. I do enjoy knowing who it is I'm doing business with. And what, exactly, you are."

Tsahbi smiled. "Thank you. I suppose I should introduce myself - My name is Tsahbi, I'm a kahjiit. Or, as the humans here call me, A cat. I don't like that name however, cats are underevolved."

She tilted her head. "Khajiit? That's an interesting species name." Sinnice was probably going to stick to calling her a 'feline' in her head though, as she wasn't even sure cat was the right way to describe her.

"My name is Lady Sinnice. I'm human, obviously," she said while gesturing to herself. Her voice then lowered, to ensure only Tsahbi could hear. "I am also know as a Sith Lord where I'm from. We have strengths and abilities beyond that of mere fighters. What you saw at the Greybeards' is a perfect example of just the tip of the iceberg of powers. It shouldn't be too hard to help you out with your plot of revenge."

She was weary though, the trek from the mountain had worn her down. "I assume we will be leaving tomorrow morning?"

Tsahbi nodded. "We will."

Sinnice acknowledged that and shortly after departed to her room for rest. The bed was nowhere near as comfortable as her ship's, but it was warm with a roof above her head, so she didn't complain.

Her sleep was restless all the same. Every little sound woke her, her hand resting on the handle of her lightsaber just in case somebody snuck up on her. She did manage to sleep sound for almost three hours before her eyes fluttered open at the faint sunlight streaming through the cracks of the wood paneled walls.

Tsahbi didn't sleep at all. She was restless at the foresight of taking on the bandits who killed her parents after all these years... her body was aching to just leave Ivarstead and get going.

When the first hints of dawn showed themselves, she got ready and left her room, taking all personal belongings with her. She knocked on Sinnice's door.
"Are you awake yet?" she asked through the door.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » It was the Dragon's fault (Semi-Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus