Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Layla (played by LaylaIsTheGirl) Topic Starter

Hey so I'm new here and would love to introduce myself, but all my introducing is being done on Layla's profie, so go check that out!:D
Layla (played by LaylaIsTheGirl)

Hey so I'm new here and would love to introduce myself, but all my introducing is being done on Layla's profie, so go check that out!:D
Sanne Moderator

Hi Layla! Welcome to RPR. :) I read Layla's profile but it seems a little focused on your character only. Are there things you can tell us about yourself, the player?

Have you roleplayed before and if so, where? What sort of roleplays do you enjoy the most? Perhaps there are hobbies you'd like to talk about with other people! :D

I noticed that Layla's profile contains both a description and what qualifies as a post. It's entirely up to you how you fill out her profile, but most users here keep the posts to forum topics or private messages only. Profiles are usually only for descriptions and statistics. (You can take a look at one of my characters to see what's a pretty common setup, if you like.) :)

You might have better luck finding somebody to roleplay with if you post a topic on our RP Discussion forum asking if anybody is interested. Or you can go right ahead and post an actual roleplay on our Fantasy Roleplay forum!

In any case, I do hope you'll have a lot of fun on the site. :D If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to ask! We're all a super friendly bunch.
Kim Site Admin

Hi there Layla! Sanne has a bunch of great suggestions on how to get started, so I'll just add I'm glad to meet you and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them. :)
Hey Layla!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have fun! :'D this is a really great place with a bunch of great people, so you'll feel at home soon enough ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus