Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Characters on Parade: Show us your pirates!

Bishop The Gentleman (played by Draken901)

I'm pretty sure Lad Bishop is nothing close to a pirate, but she said pirates AND bandits, so he must count for something.

.-. Dunt keel haul meh if he doesn't count for anything.
lance (played by linktheriolu)

"Ello mates!" I call as i walk in. "Any privateers like me self 'er?"
Isabella Black-Tide (played anonymously)

Yaarrrr
*violently kicks down the door*

Nobody move, or else we're goin' t' open... fire? ... ... Aw, hell, this ain't th' Black Pearl's Princess, is it? *hollaring over his shoulder* Fathorn, I told yeh t' quit makin' hard starboard turns at that last island! >8T Gods above, it's damn hard t' keep a good crew in line these days.

Well, fine, since I happen t' b' in th' area, I guess I'll b' makin' m'self comfortable 'till we're ready t' ship off again. *plops down and digs for his pipe* ... wha'? Yeh were expectin' a violent take over o' this place? Ttch! This ol' pirate-turned-privateer's got bigger fish t' fry these days.
Yay! Murdoch's my first and only official pirate dude, finally! After, what, four years of being on the RPR? He's the bastard son of a former monarch, half-brother to another one, and he goes around on behalf of the Chehtorian Empire as a privateer, going after His Enemies' vessels. <g> He is born from my complete and absolute love of pirates and their Golden Age era.
Viktor Carson (played anonymously)

"Pirate is such a nasty word. I prefer privateer-for-hire, it sounds a lot better in my personal opinion."
Charity Simon (played by edilon)

I'm not really a pirate... but I live on a ship. ARGH MATEY
Alin Kelriar (played by Vahildr)

Alín Kelriar here. Captain of the greatest ship to grace the skies.

Don't believe me? You'll meet the tip of my blade quick, laddy-buck.
Bartholomew Fatima (played by Asroc)

"I'm one, but hey. I don't needa go "YARR!" to make a point. We ride the sea of sand!"
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

"Arrrgh! ... I be late fer da party, but me had some piratin' to do!"
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Aye I finally docked"
Shiver me timbers!
Up there be me lass!
She can put two pistol shots before any scallywag thinks to stop gawkin' and draws his cutlass.
Chip of 'tis old block she be.
Captain Teague (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Pirates cove I am home"
I trust ye be a man o' letters, yes? say... what is a pirate's favourite letter?
You would think it is the "R" but it is the "C" we like most
Smart as paint, smart as paint, keep that scurvy crew three sheets to the wind and ye be fine
Captain Blood (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Sorry I am late had to get some booty and treasure"
Ahoy!

If ye'll be wanting to confer with us, yer fellow Capt'ns, on all matters o' plunderin', parley n'other acts o' piracy, 'tis is easy as falling overboard! All ye be needin' to do is bring gallons o' rum n' some booty.

Remember, though, dead men tell no tales, so... bring yer cutlass and pistols too!
No prey, no pay... so.... heave ho! and send them landlubbers to Davy Jones' Locker, else ye be dancing the hempen jig
Avast ye! when cuttin' down a runt, give no quarter, else ye be feeding the fish
Captain Elizabeth Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Keeping up The family business pirating".
Blackbeard (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"A gathering of pirates where's my rum?"
"Pirates? These are my kind of people...."

Pix isn't necessarily a pirate, per se, but she exhibits nearly all the behaviors of one (at least a space pirate). The only exception is that rum has no effect on her.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Characters on Parade: Show us your pirates!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus