Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Characters on Parade: Show us your pirates!

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Be ye in possession of a fine sea farin’ character? A character who be full of cunning and guile, whose trusty musket is always at his side and who sleeps with a dirk beneath her pillow? Who lives for the glint o’ gold?

Aye, then ye may be the proud owner o’ a PIRATE character.

Stand and present yerselves or I shall be keel-haulin’ yer land lubbin hides! Introduce yer piratical character and let us all parlay.
Kim Site Admin

Be ye in possession of a fine sea farin’ character? A character who be full of cunning and guile, whose trusty musket is always at his side and who sleeps with a dirk beneath her pillow? Who lives for the glint o’ gold?

Aye, then ye may be the proud owner o’ a PIRATE character.

Stand and present yerselves or I shall be keel-haulin’ yer land lubbin hides! Introduce yer piratical character and let us all parlay.
Vibeke (played by Sanne)

Pirate o' fortune tide, ye say?! Lift anchors an' prepare fer booty!! Today be awesome!!
Luci (played by Minerva)

What be the limits? Luci's been known, in some eras, to sail with the ruffians. Why, in 90BC or so he was seen as a retired Prince among pirates, by the name of Jayk. Philomela may remember such a day. Open sea isn't as fond to him as the road, but he's certainly weathered it for more than a day.
TheLily

I think this means I must use my last character slot to make a pirate (or rearrange someone!) I will reply in short order to this after I am home from school and I have come up with my character!
*walks in with a bottle of rum in her hand, looking around*

Somehow, I was under the impression that there we're very many of us female pirates left. I get the feeling I was misled.

Ahoy! Most of you know me as The Captain. I sail The Cutlass along with my faithful quartermaster Jones.
Tch! I may nae b' a pirate, but I got th' accent o' one, ye scurvy dogs! An' give me an inch in a fight, an' I'll give ya a mile o' [explitive]-kickin' fer yer trouble!

... 'ey! Narrator, why'd ya go an' bleep me there?

Sorry, m'lady, gotta keep to the standards, PG-13 or not. We asked for pirate-things, not swearing. Although I have imagined you as a pirate captain before-- you've got the spunk for it, though I doubt your husband would approve...
Hmph. *wanders off, dragging her unlady-like behavior with her* I can't even b' a real pirate. :(
Cap'n Scarna o' the Lost Sole reportin' in. We formin' a pirate Armada to plunder somethin' grand, or just seein' how much o' the Arr-P-Arr's rum supply we can down in a day?
Flavio (played by XinonHyena)

I'm not a pirate anymore, not truly. But I can say I enjoyed those days on the sea, and it took me so long to lose that accent.

In other words.

Raise t' sails and crack t' rum! We're goin' on a fantastic journey o' plunder and treaaye!
Andromeda (played by kuroi_neko)

Pirates not only rule the seas, but the sky as well! There isn't a place that will be safe from our misdeeds!
James (played by berserker544)

Hello there land lovers, I have arrive, the best pirate around!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho...
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

By Jove, what a fine group o' scallywags we have forming here!
Yarr! I be a space pirate, plundering the stars for all their treasures!
"Out of the way, ya scumbuckets! If yer lookin' fer a real pirate, ye be lookin' fer the one 'n only Captain Bender O' Iron Will. Nothin' keeps me from leadin' me life like a pirate should. Not even me accident with me arm kept me down, 'n fact, 't only served me better!"

"If there's any o' ye dogs out there who feels like he's forced 'nto this life, walk away now! Pirate's life's somethin' ya WANT ta live, not feel sad 'n cry 'bout like a little girl who just lost 'er doll."
Cameron Jones (played by JayBird)

*walks in and glares.* The Captain told me to come here. I see that the woman is taking delight in making me miserable again. Stop looking at me or I'll break your face.
i got mi Pirate Assassin Audric here!
Soleil Noir (played anonymously)

If pirates be what ya search for, look no further!
Vince Scott (played by SkullJack)

Vince Scott, at your service lads. If Havana be your next stop, count me in matey! Always wanted to meet those fine Spanish ladies and have a good sip o rum! Always happy to help ya lads!

*pops open the cork in his bottle before leaning back and taking a long sip.

Now this the stuff me hearties!
Rro Rogers (played by RoyaleX318)

Rro says nothing swishing a bottle of rum in his hand, his black shirt hangs open revealing a faded tatoo of a giant treasure map across his chest. His metal left leg creeks abit, he'll get to oilin it later, as one of the four pirate lords of the sea (along with Clove: Played by Spilled Ink) he his quite unimpressed by this despay of Buccaneers.
Tate

Saethryth_by_Guldov.jpg

She was pirate-y, though I never went far with it with a lack of rp settings to pick from. I may bring her back at some point.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Characters on Parade: Show us your pirates!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus