Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Maximum ride RP ooc

Xyla Kailani (played by 8TigerBunnyTora) Topic Starter

Once Ayu is found, my posts will get longer again XD
Sorry guys for the shortposting
CrimsonWolfGod

So i pitched this scene idea to Tora and I'd like tell you guys to see what you would think .

Was inspired by this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm8LGxTLtQk

I'm thinking something like..The School finding one of their starting safe havens. Like..The group got too comfortable, they felt too safe. One of the characters is known to fly off for hours or sometimes days at a time, not really contributing to the group discussions anymore.

Many assume that they don't care and doesn't bother talking about it. One character may confront them and gets upset because they keep dodging the question and eventually yells at them for not caring and that if they fly off again to not come back.

The character that often flies off takes those words to heart and actually does that. They left early morning, the character that told them not to bother coming back sees this and just turns away.

We fast forward a few hours later, the sun is shining, the haven is running as usual, people are laughing. Then the sound of gunfire echoes in the air. A student's body drops. A loud scream is heard. Suddenly the haven is surrounded by the School's security/army, fire was burning down their homes to erase evidence of anyone ever being there. Other security was used to tranquilize the students and locking them up. Of course the students fight back eventually but by that time the damage was too much.

The character that left, stopped not too long after flying off. Actually thinking about going back, because they enjoyed being around them and felt bad for not giving a proper explination about why they left. They look up to see black smoke and immediately flies back. From the air they see the chaos and then the song can begin to play. Or maybe it plays when the character is seen flying off. I dunno.

Then they do their best to help, rallying the others. And eventually drives off the School, although they suffered heavy losses. Instead of having such a large number of students, they were down to a bare handful. They have loss of hope in their eyes, thinking they could never escape the school. Its only them now.

Then the character that flew off tells them to follow. Eventually leading them to another safe area, its a further distance, much further. Like different state maybe. But it looks great, its safe, access to easy water. Then they apologize for not telling them before.

Then friendship words are exchanged, they say they'll do better. Then that classic 'What do we do now' line is used.

Something like that maybe.

Anyway, just say what you think. Throw in some of your ideas, character suggestions. Anything really.

You guys, I hope you're subscribed onto here XD

Hey, we have a chance to have another person on board. Whatchu guys think? Our own little version of Angel

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=43633&p=3#3751227
CrimsonWolfGod

I'm fine with it, I'm just confused on the power, I feel like they the same thing.

Hey guys, we're getting some people still wanting to join.
What do you guys think of having Antero? He's the only one with a complete little profile so far.
CrimsonWolfGod

Let em in

I sent 'em a link to here
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalo
I havent done a Maximum ride rp in years, so if i get anything wrong, just tell me please

CoyBoat275 wrote:
I havent done a Maximum ride rp in years, so if i get anything wrong, just tell me please

Did you take a look at the IC thread yet? :3
Ayuraime wrote:
CoyBoat275 wrote:

No, not yet, i think

CoyBoat275 wrote:
Ayuraime wrote:
No, not yet, i think

welp, have a look, let us know if you have questions, and we can discuss where to stick you in.
Ayuraime wrote:
CoyBoat275 wrote:
Ayuraime wrote:
No, not yet, i think

welp, have a look, let us know if you have questions, and we can discuss where to stick you in.
Mind posting the link

It's somewhere on the first page of the OOC

Edit: Also don't forget to subscribe to this OOC and the IC as well
ok
So when will we start the rp?

I think that you can make your starter after the group goes out of the room and back into the hallway. You've read what's happening right?
No, i haven't, i couldn't even find the form

Go to the first page of the OOC and just scroll you'll find it there somewhere

It's just a link

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Maximum ride RP ooc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus