Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Maximum ride RP ooc

It's probably best if you two just go ahead and do what you're doing, Jamarco won't be able to do anything at the moment, not without help
Xyla Kailani (played by 8TigerBunnyTora) Topic Starter

I was actually hoping that either Smoke or Ava could do something for Jamarco and then they eventually meet up, but we haven't heard back from them...

Blood I guess you can respond with Drake then.
CrimsonWolfGod

U sure?

I guess. If I have to, can have Ayu send something Jamarco's way too if the others don't appear within the next few posts.
CrimsonWolfGod

Alright Starshine. I'll cook something up.
CrimsonWolfGod

Done and done.

Will probably respond in the morning. This early bird needs to go to bed lol

And you just love that pet name, don't you? XD
CrimsonWolfGod

It's canon now, there aint no changing it. Have a good night sleep lol.
I kinda neglected this. Expect a post from me today!

Blood, if anyone was watching through the cameras, the lights in the monitoring office are on, and all the monitors are working lol. But they're within range, and the machine that normally hinders Ayu's power isn't on. XD
I just posted. I assume Ayu can telepathize to whoever cares to listen? Yeah. That was her speaking to Smoke...
CrimsonWolfGod

Oh my, it seems I may have jumped a gun

I really just posted for whoever wanted to listen, so it's fine.

Edit: In case it's not really clear, the computers in the monitoring room are actually fine. Ayu is screwing with their sight, the same way she's messing with Drake's and Smoke's hearing so that she can speak to them. However, security watching in the cameras would wonder why the scientists in the monitoring room are freaking out. XD
So...possible Drake x Smoke ship? Lol no, that's exactly what the scientists want. Honestly I think the "breeding" plan was hilarious. Max and Fang were an adorable couple in canon, I wonder if they could even have kids if they tried...and how would that work? Eggs? o_o Probably more human than bird...so probably not. But I know I saw an avian human reproduction theory thing on Deviant Art... *runs off to find it*

Here it is:

https://maximwolf.deviantart.com/art/Human-Avian-Anatomy-Egg-Chick-Child-396097180

I'll wait for Trombone to post, then maybe I can bring in Prickle.

I saw the link, it's actually pretty interesting. XD

Honestly, trombone won't post until someone interacts with Jamarco.
CrimsonWolfGod

Aw jeez that would be what the white coats would want..Welp, scratch that ship idea.

Who gonna do Jamarco now?

I was hoping Smoke would, but apparently they insisted so whatever.

If I have to, I'll bother him too. Ayura is definitely desperate enough to reach for anyone in range. Although it'd be a hell of a coincidence that all of you guys are in a 200 feet radius. XD
CrimsonWolfGod

Meh. We'll see what happens. The best ships are never planned.

And I'm sure the kids would call it a great coincidence xD

I'll wait for one of you to post before Ayu reached out to Jamarco too.
CrimsonWolfGod

Me??

Nevermind I realize you meant me. I replied!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Maximum ride RP ooc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus