Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » looking for fantasy or adventure rp

Zamara Vurdett (played by ZamaraV)

I'd love to Rp whenever you're free ^~^ I'm new myself so I'm hoping to get into my first rp here!
Alice (played by mage0412) Topic Starter

Zamara Vurdett wrote:
I'd love to Rp whenever you're free ^~^ I'm new myself so I'm hoping to get into my first rp here!

oh im up for it~

Alice wrote:
Zamara Vurdett wrote:

oh im up for it~

Oh really?? That's great! ^~^ When would you like to start? Also have any ideas? I'd love to do something medevial. Perhaps bandits or an invading country. Fantasy for sure!

Zamara Vurdett wrote:
Alice wrote:
Zamara Vurdett wrote:

oh im up for it~

Oh really?? That's great! ^~^ When would you like to start? Also have any ideas? I'd love to do something medevial. Perhaps bandits or an invading country. Fantasy for sure!

of that sounds awesome. it would be fun~ we could rp you know like being in a group of bandits and we can go from their with something involving the castle :D

GLiTCh wrote:
(mage u still there?)
i messaged you about the rp

Alice wrote:
Zamara Vurdett wrote:
Alice wrote:
Zamara Vurdett wrote:

oh im up for it~

of that sounds awesome. it would be fun~ we could rp you know like being in a group of bandits and we can go from their with something involving the castle :D

I like your thinking! :3 I sent you a message to maybe work a few things out!
Ruby the Genie (played by XenoFreak)

mage0412 wrote:
hello im kinda new to this site so im not sure how to exactly do this.
but i am looking for a fantasy, magic, adventure, or medieval rp. nothing mature though.

Up for a fantasy, magic, adventure or medieval rp, huh? Sounds like I could pull something off with you.
David (played by Brady_Cole)

(may I join? My character hasn't been used much,he's only 2 days old XD))
Hey, you person. I have a demon and a girl awaiting a roleplay. XDD
Cyn (played by Cynthia)

Hi! I'm Cyn!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » looking for fantasy or adventure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus