Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Festival to Remember

Jasper Monet (played by MsMari)

Jasper slowed a bit as his muscles began to ache and his breaths had turned to gasps. He glanced back in the direction of where the noble homes were located and wondered when he would be going home after this disastrous festival.
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

Ricky caught up, not breathing hard. "You do know my Felyne rarity level, right?" he asked.

Jasper catches his breath a moment before answering. "Not really. I've heard of rarity levels on other creatures, but I am unfamiliar with your kind."

"Well, a normal Felyne would be level 1, one with a magical weapon, or properties is level 2, and one with both things from level 2 is level 3," Ricky mewed, "And I'M a rarity level 3 Felyne."

Jasper blinks a bit. "I see, so you're like super rare?" He smiles a bit. "Where do felynes come from? I've never heard of them being in these lands..."

"A land filled with monsters," Ricky mewed, "Me and some other got transported here, and I got a monster egg in here." Then Ricky reached for the bag he's been caring all this time, and pulled out a strange looking egg.

He eyed the egg cautiously before slowly putting his hand out to touch it. "What sort of monster?"

"Who knows?" Ricky mewed, "I got it out of a random Monster nest." Ricky put it back in his bag and pulled out a staff with a giant cat paw on top. "My first weapon, the melynx staff!" Ricky exclaimed. (For info about the monster that will hatch from the egg, look Rathalos.)

((Sorry i've been really busy))

Jasper nodded to the staff "What sort of things can it do? Here only certain mages get staffs..."

"It's a staff that has no special powers," Ricky mewed, "Melynes, or Melynxes some humans say, carry it to say they are that." Then he added, "Melynes also steal things from travelers. But I don't do that anymore."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Festival to Remember

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus