Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Cynder Shadows (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

"It's nothing to fear. It's just a day like any other in most aspects."
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Jay nodded, "That day sounds interesting..."

"It is. It is indeed."
The wolf then stood, stretching her back before padding to the mouth of the cave.
"I wish we could sit around and talk of times past, but there is an important task at hand."
She said as she looked back at the other she-wolf.

Jay nodded and padded back to her own cave
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

He nodded, "excellent, now go catch it. Remember keep into the wind or he'll smell you."

The wolf goddess trotted to the center of the glen. She sat down and raised her face to the moon. She then let loose a howl like no other. It was like a wolf's howl mixed with a dragon's roar. It was soon joined by two more of similar sounds. One was Lupus, who was in the glen as well. The other, which sounded more demonic, came from somewhere deep in the woods.
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

I heard the howls but didn't decide to investigate. "Good Lilac, remember how I told you to sneak up on it so you aren't seen."
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

He nodded watching the pup closely.

Lilac nodded and went in hunter crouch. She walked forward and saw the rabbit. She waited for the right moment to prounce

While they were off, Cynder and Lupus would go into the Alpha's cave to discuss the matters at hand.....or 'paw'. They would deliberate for seemingly hours on what to do before finally coming up with a solution.
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

(Anyone for reviving the RP?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus