Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance, dark & new genres! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey!
Okay, so, I'm new to this website, but obviously I can learn (I’m updating this 3.15.19 so not anymore lol). What I'm into is mainly romance, dark, and action rp's, purely because not much else can hold my interest as easily, and so far it has been quite difficult for me to find something I'm truly interested in. I am open to a lot of plots, and I’d definitely like to try out new genres, as I am actually stubborn about changing! For romance, I can do all, FxM, MxM, and FxF–though I rarely do FxF for whatever reason. I am perfectly fine with alcohol consumption, Drugs, and Smoking, I have a few characters who engage in all. I’m always up for this, so this is always going to stay open. We can always make up plots, whether it be a go-with-the-flow, or actually planning a plot, setting, era, etc. as for smut, I can get very uncomfortable, so it by no means will be the main topic, I can’t adjust well to it. Blotches of sexual themes are perfectly fine, but I will never play through them. I forgot what else I need to put, but that’s fine, message me if this is at all interesting!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

NarcT wrote:
Yooo, okay so I'm new to this website, but obviously I can learn. What I'm into is mainly romance and dark rp's, because not much else can hold my interest, and so far it's very hard for me to find something I'm interested in. I'm open to a lot of ideas. I can get uncomfortable with /extremely/ kinky role plays, but I can handle them and other sexual parts. Most/all of my characters (ones not on this website) swear a lot, drink, smoke, and/or do some drugs. I do mainly mxm, mxf. Like I said, I'm new to this website, so I can rp on Kik or Instagram as well. Let me know if you want to ty it out!

I would liketo maybe rp w/you
NarcT Topic Starter

EagleFlyfree wrote:
NarcT wrote:
Yooo, okay so I'm new to this website, but obviously I can learn. What I'm into is mainly romance and dark rp's, because not much else can hold my interest, and so far it's very hard for me to find something I'm interested in. I'm open to a lot of ideas. I can get uncomfortable with /extremely/ kinky role plays, but I can handle them and other sexual parts. Most/all of my characters (ones not on this website) swear a lot, drink, smoke, and/or do some drugs. I do mainly mxm, mxf. Like I said, I'm new to this website, so I can rp on Kik or Instagram as well. Let me know if you want to ty it out!

I would like to maybe rp w/you

Cool I'd love to ! I don't exactly know what to say, but I'd like to (: not sure how to do a PM on here though
NarcT wrote:

Im interested. I can pm you if you want.
I'm interested in a fxm roleplay with you c:
ravenblackheart

NarcT wrote:

I'm interested to rp with you
NarcT Topic Starter

Noone wrote:
NarcT wrote:

Im interested. I can pm you if you want.
Please do, I forgot I had this. ((:
NarcT Topic Starter

Sunflower wrote:
I'm interested in a fxm roleplay with you c:

Cool beans ! Well have tot talk over PM if that's fine?
NarcT Topic Starter

ravenblackheart wrote:
NarcT wrote:

PM?
ravenblackheart

NarcT wrote:
ravenblackheart wrote:
NarcT wrote:

PM?

sure. Shoot me a PM
I Am Also New!
CyberKitten

I'll do this ^^
NarcT Topic Starter

CyberKitten wrote:
I'll do this ^^
Both or one ??
Project_OCs

NarcT wrote:
I would like to rp with you
NarcT Topic Starter

Project_OCs wrote:
NarcT wrote:
Cool beans ! Pm?
Project_OCs

NarcT wrote:
Project_OCs wrote:
NarcT wrote:
Cool beans ! Pm?
SURE!
Ivan (played anonymously)

Can we rp? please
The rest Of my bunch (played by AlloriaBites)

NarcT wrote:

Hiya NarcT!

I am also into dark and romantic rps and I havent been on the website for a bit, so Its time to stretch my legs.
I have a variety of characters including The Rest Of My Bunch {A profile for charas that I couldnt fit anywhere!}
id love to rp and discuss plots if you can.
Make the world your canvas,
Alloria
NarcT wrote:

I'm interested
NarcT Topic Starter

Ivan wrote:
Can we rp? please
Of course ! Pm?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance, dark & new genres! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus