Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance, dark & new genres! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, i would love to do a roleplay with you! I just signed up! I have one character name Ash Malary (female) and both MxF and FxF works for me! Let me know! (I want to do a romance themed one :) )
NarcT wrote:
Hey!
Okay, so, I'm new to this website, but obviously I can learn (I’m updating this 3.15.19 so not anymore lol). What I'm into is mainly romance, dark, and action rp's, purely because not much else can hold my interest as easily, and so far it has been quite difficult for me to find something I'm truly interested in. I am open to a lot of plots, and I’d definitely like to try out new genres, as I am actually stubborn about changing! For romance, I can do all, FxM, MxM, and FxF–though I rarely do FxF for whatever reason. I am perfectly fine with alcohol consumption, Drugs, and Smoking, I have a few characters who engage in all. I’m always up for this, so this is always going to stay open. We can always make up plots, whether it be a go-with-the-flow, or actually planning a plot, setting, era, etc. as for smut, I can get very uncomfortable, so it by no means will be the main topic, I can’t adjust well to it. Blotches of sexual themes are perfectly fine, but I will never play through them. I forgot what else I need to put, but that’s fine, message me if this is at all interesting!

Hi there ! Are you still looking for people to rp with? Maybe we can start something ^^
Hi!

I'm all new to this website and honestly quite lost at the moment, but I would love a roleplay within those genres!
Fern (played by Sage123)

Hey! I'd love to roleplay, although this oc is a bit shy and innocent, I think it can create a very interesting plot! I'm very flexible, and I am up for whatever you want. Fern is good for fantasy, and she is also quite good at romance. Let me know what you think! (By the way, we can just use private messages.)
I am open to RP
Kalopsia

NarcT wrote:
Hey!
Okay, so, I'm new to this website, but obviously I can learn (I’m updating this 3.15.19 so not anymore lol). What I'm into is mainly romance, dark, and action rp's, purely because not much else can hold my interest as easily, and so far it has been quite difficult for me to find something I'm truly interested in. I am open to a lot of plots, and I’d definitely like to try out new genres, as I am actually stubborn about changing! For romance, I can do all, FxM, MxM, and FxF–though I rarely do FxF for whatever reason. I am perfectly fine with alcohol consumption, Drugs, and Smoking, I have a few characters who engage in all. I’m always up for this, so this is always going to stay open. We can always make up plots, whether it be a go-with-the-flow, or actually planning a plot, setting, era, etc. as for smut, I can get very uncomfortable, so it by no means will be the main topic, I can’t adjust well to it. Blotches of sexual themes are perfectly fine, but I will never play through them. I forgot what else I need to put, but that’s fine, message me if this is at all interesting!

Holy cow, it sounds like we’re twins, lol! I’m new here (though not new to RP) but would like to RP with you. Action and romance are genres I enjoy too. :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance, dark & new genres! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus