Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » wolves (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm almost done with mines' bios
The Greylanders Pack
The Greylanders, while composed mostly of grey wolves, is named for the caves they live in.

Name- Varsha
Gender- female
Family- Varsha was born to her mother and father, Cavalier (Mother, deceased) and Wagner (Father, deceased.)
Varsha is the sixth pup of her mother's third litter.
Her two of her three first litter siblings have died. Her oldest brother, Xavier, the second born of that litter, has since ran off.
The two of the four pups of her mother's second litter have died. Her sisters, Petra and Erna (the first and second born of that liter, respectively) continue to live in the pack.
One pups of the third litter died young, three more died at later ages. This leaves Varsha, the last born pup of that litter and to her mother, and her sister Yvette, the second born.
Varsha has two litters.
Her first litter (age 3/25) had three pups; Loki, Fenris and Petra, all of which survived into adulthood. Petra has since died.
Her second litter only had one pup, which died soon after birth.
Physical Age- 4
Mental age - 32
Species: Grey wolf
Eyes- Light amber, almost white.
Fur- Varsha has the usual color of grey wolf, but her muzzle is greyer then one might expect for a wolf her age.
Pack- The Greylanders
Rank- Alpha
Mate- Moniker

Name- Moniker
Gender- Male
Family- Moniker was born to his mother and father, Dust (mother) and Auto (father, deceased.)
Moniker was the first pup born to the first of his father’s liter, he was the second litter for his mother, though. Moniker is the only surviving pup of four in that litter. He has three siblings in the pack from his mother’s first litter, they are Chitter (Sister,) Nebula (Sister,) and Vector (Brother.)
All of Varsha’s pups are his.
Physical Age- 5
Mental age - 36
Species: Grey wolf
Eyes- Dark amber.
Fur- Moniker has the usual coloring of a grey wolf, expect his tone is redder than a male’s usually is.
Pack- The Greylanders
Rank- Alpha
Mate- Varsha

Name- Nare
Gender-Female
Family- Nare is the granddaughter of a Azalez, a winged dog creature that could heal wounds by licking them. Her grandmother had mated with a regular wolf, passing down her powers to Nare’s father. Her father mated with another wolf and passed down only the wings of Nare’s family.
Nare has three siblings, her being the third pup. Her first two siblings died not long after birth. Her youngest sister, Anahit, still lives but not in the pack.
Physical Age- 3
Mental age - 26
Species: ¾ wolf, ¼ Azalez.
Eyes- Dark brown, almost black
Fur- Nare is smaller than most wolves, and is rather stocky, like an Armenian Gampr dog. Her coat is thick, but not as thick as the usual Gampr’s. Her coloring is light grey the back and facial markings of a grey wolf.
Pack- The Greylanders
Rank- Beta
Mate- N/A

That should be all lmao
Should Deme and Devil join one of the already existing packs... or maybe they could not have a pack and just stick together
Raven14 Topic Starter

Ur choice Maylee which every is fine! Also I'll add the other pack in soon kk!
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

I have openings in my pack
Raven14 Topic Starter

Yep in every pack there are openings if anyone wishes to be in them
I think Deme and Devil should be packless just to make things interesting
I'll probably have the little sub members of the Greylanders be mentioned on occasion
Raven14 Topic Starter

Bump
Raven14 Topic Starter

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

(Enough space for me to join?)

My character:

Name: Marik
Family: N/A
Species: Wolf
Eyes: Blue
Fur: Grey with a few darker grey patches
Pack: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Shadow13

I'd like to join. Let me know if they is still room and I'll pay my character's description. If it is possible, is like to have three of my characters in here. Two female and one male.
Raven14 Topic Starter

Sure shadow! And marik accepted!
If i may, can i be allowed into your pack? if so please do reply and i shall give thee my characters profile so thee shall see.
Raven14 Topic Starter

Ya go ahead
Would it be okay if I joined?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » wolves (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus