Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Not interested...

I'm getting kinda bored with rpr but im trying to stay loyal. I honestly love rpr but...eh.
Sanne Moderator

There is no obligation to stick around if you're not having fun anymore. Although we'd rather not see people leave, that's sometimes just how things go. If you want to stay all the better, but don't force yourself to stick around if you don't really want to! It just leaves a bitter taste. :(
Hate to see you're not having fun guy. Is it just a lack of activity or what?
ChaoticMonkey Topic Starter

I guess because I don't do much. I have gotten plenty of kutos(Which I am pleased with) yet I don't wanna leave the site because its awesome.
Chaotic, if you are not doing much, try getting more involved in the website :) Hop on the chat thread often, go through the forums in 'smalltalk' and such to see what is being most talked about. Then just post on in, share your opinion or experience on the topic, and soon you've got several conversations going on :) Much of enjoying the site is getting involved in it. ^^
Kim Site Admin

If you're bored, try something new or take a break. There's no need to "stay loyal" in a way that makes you unhappy! You can come and go as you please. :)
yeah man, like Kim said. Maybe what you need to do is take break. I have taken a break myself, though only a week, but it really helped. So I really hope you decide to stay, but only if you want to of course. Or what you need is the prefect RP partner for you. I found mine, and we been RPing since, and only just ended our first RP of 7 months. And we're right back RPing again in a new one. So maybe what you need to do is go searching though the characters guide and just message a whole lot of people about a possible RP. Anyways, I hoped this helped, and I hope you find some enjoyment here.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Not interested...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus