Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Not as it seems...(Destiny RP)

Velkres (played by RodoWodo) Topic Starter

((JESUS CHRIST I AM SO SO SORRY GUYS LIFE HIT ME LIKE A TRUCK. along with the fact I was having password issues.....yeah super sorry))
Aragon-5 (played by Arcol)

Velkres wrote:
((JESUS CHRIST I AM SO SO SORRY GUYS LIFE HIT ME LIKE A TRUCK. along with the fact I was having password issues.....yeah super sorry))

((No problem; just checking in on this forum. Good to have you back, in any case.))
Velkres (played by RodoWodo) Topic Starter

(ditto. im gonna go ahead and write up a much due response)

Ikota gave a sigh after a few more attempts to contact his brother before finally giving up and now began to search for a way down. After finding a way across the gap he will go back and find his brother. Yet the fallen had no idea exactly how close the guardian and his brother really was.

For a moment longer, he continued to wait, then turned to the Eliksni beside him, wondering if he should take him along back to his brother or leave him here. In the former case, he’d have to carry the chitinous Fallen with him, though the latter seemed a worse option for him; leaving him out here to die whilst he chased down his ‘sibling,’ who was heading for some treasure he still had no knowledge of. In the end, he chose the former, hefting the Fallen onto his shoulders for the time being as he went after the other once he entered the crevasse.

((Hello?))
there he isbut how do we approach this?just kill him the ghost says “ I’ve got a bad feeling about this place

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Not as it seems...(Destiny RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus