Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Hunter (played by DovakiinDemon56)

Hunter cocked his head, confused, "Ahh," Hunter said, "That's why, you got a kid here."
Rose (played anonymously)

She sniffled"You are just like that other mean man"
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

"It's okay Rose I won't let him hurt you" Jack said "I said to leave and when I say leave that means leave"

Hunter opened the trap door and looked down, then he shut it and look at jack, "Yeeeaaaaah, that's not gonna work unless you have a turret here."

"I SAID LEAVE" He yelled and and picked his sword back up.

Hunter opened the trap door and pointed down, there was a horde of zombies around the base of the tree, almost like there were migrating. "Rather not die by a zombie." Hunter said, closing the trap door again.

"Why are you so scared of those people?"

Jack growled "Fine, but stay away from Rose"

"Why the hell would i go near this kid," Hunter said, annoyed, "Is she some child prodigy that can cure this plague?" if not, she's like the rest of us, and needs to learn to survive, what if you get killed, who's gonna keep her alive, these tree house freaks love children because they're fresh!" Hunter was yelling at this point. "People like you coddle them to much." Hunter growled, before walking around the tree house.

She looked away from Hunter, scared"P-Please stop... you are scaring me"

"She isn't just a kid, there are other people to keep her safe, and when that horde goes away your leaving so don't get comfortable" Jack says and picks Rose up "And don't touch anything, Amber is already going to beat my ass for letting you stay" Jack growls. "it's ok Rose let's go find something to do" Jack smiles.

"Okay"she said and hugged Jack.

Jack glared at Hunter then went upstairs. "What do you want to do, we can't go outside at the moment" He said.

"Why not?"

"Because" Jack said "It's too dangerous at the moment, I don't want you to end up hurt" He ran his fingers through her hair "We will go outside once that man leaves or Amber gets back, I promise"

She crossed her arms"hmph"

"Don't be mad at me it isn't my fault he wouldn't leave" Jack said "We will find something fun I promise" Jack booped her nose

"DON'T TOUCH MY NOSE!"

"Jeez" Jack said "Just tell me what you like to do for fun"

"Play outside"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus