Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Just then, a ball of flame encircles in front of them. It left ashes around with the heat of a thousand fires. However, before any of them had time to react, William stepped out with his hands in the air to gesture the "peace sign." He said in a calming tone, "Put your weapons down. I'm the guy who you served breakfast beneath the treehouse remember?"

He stepped out of the fire with cinder popping behind him. The fire slowly dissipated until it disappeared from existence. However, the area still felt hot, too hot that William sweated a bit. "Maybe I should cool it down a bit next time," he said.
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack pulled the lid off the tote
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She grabbed her dagger at the sign of danger. She rolled her eyes and grabbed Jonah’s hand. “We’re scouting for food.” She mumbled more under her breath as she quickly walked around the man and into the mall ruins.
"Nice way to greet me," he said disappointed. He turned the other way and followed her to the ruins. He walked casually as if the world was fine. He was quite used to this, seeing blood and the world in an apocalypse. There had been world's in much worse states than this.

He fiddled with his jacket's edge as he walked. He always did this whenever he was on an adventure. He never really paid attention to the world outside him as he did this as he was always immersed in whatever he's doing.

Jack jumped onto the bed and picked his walkie up "Are you guys on the way back?"
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

I follow, nodding slightly to the man as we walk past.

He listened to the walkie closely

"No, someone popped up out of no where for a minute. Still looking." She sighed.

I enter the grocery-looking shop and begin to scan the shelves for something of use
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

(Could you not keep putting links here? Ask who's interested and then give them the link)
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

(Im sorry i just need one more person and i really want to roleplay with it >_<)

(I could maybe join with Nova)

((Yeah. Please just pm someone and see if they are interested next time.))

I mutter under my breath as I look through the food on the shelf, most of it rotten.
Meghan (played by NeoKitty563)

((Guess who came back after so long :P))

((Oh, long time no see Meg))

She sighed and looked around. “Nothing. Great.”

"I'm sure we'll find something" I mutter
He kicked some cans as he walked inside the mall. It was huge, with the ceiling about a couple of feet high. The shops were all broken into sadly, so it'd be a miracle if a stash of food was found.

He saw an empty store, to which the sign said, "Mac's Food Mart." He walked the The whole place was a mess, shelves were tossed over, the machines were broken into, even the cash register was empty. He looked back at the survivors and had sympathy for them. He summed his power then sent a red aura in the shape of a hawk to search the place. It will take a while for it to come back, so he kept on looking around.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus