Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

"Sounds like I good idea" I smile back. "Would we need any transport?"
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

"Probably, if we can find a few cars then I could try and get them to work, then open a portal and we could be free. There's bound to be a few cars we could hot wire."

"There should be, I mean, I can drive if need be but even something as simple as horses would be fine"

“If we find enough.” She reminded. “We have more than four people still. Find a few horses, cars, we'll be home free.” She smiled, walking slightly faster towards the square.

"Yeah... god I wish I could be as optimistic as you" I say, increasing my speed slightly as well.
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack set the tote beside Rose and picked his walkie up he pressed the button "Jonah and Amber, we got an intruder in the tree house, and he won't leave"

Jonah answered the walkie. "Really? ok, just try to stop them doing anything stupid"

"Me and Rose went to a separate room, I told him not to do anything stupid or I'll kill him"

"Sounds good, we can decide what to do when me and Amber get back."

“If he’s still there when I get there, he will feel the wrath of me.” She smirked and looked around. “Keep Rose safe. That’s all I care about. The other rooms are locked so he can’t get in there and the stuff in the living area are replaceable for the most part.” She shrugged.

"I promise to do my best in keeping Rose and myself safe, see you guys when you get back"

"See you later" I day before putting the walkie away again.

(I have a scout hike from lunch today to midday on sunday so may not be on. If there is 4G, I'll try to reply though)

(Okie)

She sighed. “Whoever it is, if they don’t leave. I might slap them at the least.” She growled and looked around. “Here we are. Where to first?”

"How're we doing for food?"

“Still have a good amount, could use more soon though.” She looked around for a food court.

I look around as well. "That it?" I say, pointing to a collection of shops with faded out good signs

"Lets hope." She chuckled and took off silently towards it.

Jack sighed and put the walkie on the floor

I follow, drawing my machete, just in case.
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus